Chapter 26

Y/n's pov

I eventually got back to the dorms and found all of my friends sitting in the living room.
"Where the heck were you?" Iida patted the space next to him.
"I had a meeting" I sat down.
"Ooo what about?" Midoriya asked.
"I have been given an ultimatum" I said and my class focused on me and paused their show "it's either I become a hero, or I get kicked out of Ua" I said. Their jaws dropped "I'll be moving my stuff out starting tomorrow"

"What the actual fuck?!" Bakugo stormed out of the room.
"This is a sick joke right?" Mina asked and I shook my head.
"I'm so sorry guys" I fought back tears.
"Don't apologise, that's not your fault" Todoroki said "who was at this meeting?"
"My dad, the Chief of Police, Nezu, Almight, Endeavor and a few other heros" I answered. He instantly grabbed his keys and slammed the front door behind him.
"You're really leaving?" Iida said.
"Yeah" I answered "being a hero has never been a passion of mine so if I do it I won't be doing it for the right reasons, that's dangerous"
"Oh wow" he looked clearly panicked and disappointed "I um" he stood up "I um I'll be back" he left the room.

I sat in silence for a few moments.
"That was surprisingly a way better reaction than what I thought would happen" I chuckled.
"Shut up" Sero hit my arm "now is not the time to be laughing"
"What am I even supposed to say" I said "I'm sorry guys, seriously"
"I think I'm going to throw up" Mina rushed to the bathroom.
"Yeah I'm going to make sure she's ok" I followed behind her.

Todoroki's pov

I barged into my house and slammed my front door. I stomped up the stairs and barged into my parents' room. They were both asleep holding onto each other.
"Wake up!" I started flashing the lights and they woke.
"Shoto what happened?" Mum asked.
"You!" I pointed at my father "what have you done?!"
"I know you're mad son" he stood up.
"Of course I'm mad!" I yelled "you fucked up my chances with her!" I started hitting him but not hard enough to hurt him "she was just getting better!" My siblings rushed into the room while my dad attempted to restrain me. He had eventually pinned me to the ground.

"What is this really about Shoto?" Dad asked.
"You're making her hate heroes" I caught my breath "I don't want her to hate me"
"She doesn't hate you" he got off of me and helped me up "I've met her, she is one of your best friends, nothing will change that"
"She is leaving Ua" I sighed.
"She's actually leaving?!" Dad panicked.
"What the fuck is going on?!" Mum yelled and we all looked at her. Dad quickly started explaining it to him.

Y/n's pov

I spent the rest of the evening making sure everyone was ok. Iida seemed deeply affected by the news and refused to say anything to me. I got ready and made sure he stayed with me. He laid in my bed and I got in next to him. He had his back to me and I poked him to catch his attention. He turned around and we held eye contact for a few moments.
"I'm sorry Tenya" I said and he busted out crying "oh no" I hugged him and he held onto my waist.
"I'm going to miss you, you twat" he sniffed.
"I'm going to miss you too" I smiled.
"Stop smiling" he said with his face in my chest.
"Shut up, your face is between my tits, I can smile if I want" I said.
"Get away" he pushed me away "goodnight Y/n" he turned around again.
"Goodnight Tenya" I put my arm at his waist and noticed how small it was "whore ass waist" I said under my breath.
"Shut the hell up" he laughed.
"My bad" I chuckled and finally seriously got ready to sleep.

~time skip~ a few days later

School finally started again and I walked into the building knowing it would one of my last times. I headed into the Nezu's office as he was awaiting my response. I walked into his office and the same group of people from the meeting were sat at the conference table.
"Good morning everyone" I didn't bother bowing "I'm going to keep this short since I quite frankly don't want to be around any of you for a second longer, I am here to give you decision" I smiled. I looked at the adults, all with fearful faces on "you people are pathetic" I said bluntly.
"Y/n-"
"Sorry it slipped out" I said to my dad "anyways" I chuckled "I start my new school tomorrow, you all can suck it"
"Oh wow" Endeavor said "yeah I knew it, you are very stupid for forcing her to do this" he looked at the Chief "you are forcing her into the hands of some vigilante"
"Omg like Stain!" I got excited. They all looked at me terrified.
"See!" He slammed his hand on the table "I'm so sorry about this" he looked at me "it was a pleasure working with you" he extended his hand to my father who stood up and shook it.
"Same to you" he smiled "I'll be clearing out my stuff today" he looked at Nezu.