Chapter 40

(Hiii guys I'm so sorry about my inactivity but I had mocks so yk I was struggling with those exams, but I just wanted to say that I'm changing the artist to Frank Ocean. Im so sorry but Frank Ocean>> Steve Lacy any day. Thank you for understanding <33)

"So what are you wearing today?" Nova laid on my bed.
"For what?" I sat on my swinging chair.
"Going to the concert with the fine ass third years" Zae smiled.
"Hm" Micheal walked into my room and put down a few snacks. He looked at us then sat on the bed causing Nova to roll her eyes and make room for him "so what are we talking about?" He teased.
"We were talking about what I'm going to wear to the concert" I answered.
"So what are you going to wear?" He asked.
"Absolutely no clue" I answered.
"Do you still have clothes here?" Gwen stood up.
"Yeah my dad got me clothes for when I'm there so I have a lot here" I said as she walked into my closet.
"I know what we can do" Micheal stood up "we can all make an outfit for you, whatever one you like the most is what you wear to the concert" he threw Nova over his shoulder then scooped Zae up from the carpet "I can't get you but hurry up" he walked into the closet with the girls laughing from his shoulders.

I followed them in and sat on the island while they looked through my clothes. My phone started ringing and I pulled it out to answer.
"Hey Y/n" Braydon said "I just wanted to say happy birthday over the phone before you see the things I posted"
"What did you post?!" I quickly put him on speaker and checked his story. He had spammed all of the bad pictures and videos of me from training and other times we were together. The last picture was undeniably cute though.

He wrote a nice message on it which made me smile

"I hate you for posting the picture of me asleep on the bus" I said.
"You should have stayed awake then" he laughed "have a good day N/n, remember I'm picking you up later"
"Thank you again for that" I smiled.
"No problem, now I don't want to take up a lot of your time, bye N/n"
"Byee" I ended the call.

"Show!" The girls snatched my phone and swiped through his story.
"Aw this is cute" Zae said and Micheal took the phone from them and started going through the story.
"He's very close to you here" he continued "and here.... aw you look horrible here" he chuckled "are you asleep here?" He cackled "oh this is a nice picture of you guys" he smiled "ok I like this" he nodded and finished the story "the last picture is nice but he is very close, it looks like your faces are touching"
"Our faces are touching" I said.
"I thought so, then I don't like picture anymore" he smiled and gave the phone back to the girls "he's a nice guy though, I like him"
"Yeah plus he has never made any weird advances on me, he sees me as a sister" I said.
"See, nice guy" Michael nodded "well I'm also done with my outfit so you can try it on now" he handed the clothes and I went into my bathroom to try it on.