Chapter 15

Mum and I stood in silence.
"Y/n can you please answer 2 questions for me?" She asked.
"Sure" I said curiously.
"Are you happy with your father?"
"Yeah I am" I smiled.
"Then I'm happy for you" she nodded "and where are your crutches?" She pointed at my boot.
"I'm not even going to lie to you, my quirk numbed the injury when i teleported" I shrugged.
"Oh wow" mum laughed.

I stared at her. I've never seen her laugh or smile so effortlessly in a while. Nearly all of my memories of her were her fakely laughing at Craig's shit jokes or yelling at me.
"Y/n you need to go home, Mitsuki and Inko are done with lunch" Michael walked in.
"Ok then" I hugged my mother unconsciously. By the time I realized, her arms were holding me tightly.
"You smell amazing" she giggled "and your hair is so nice, you're such a beautiful girl, I'm so sorry for everything I did"
"I uh-"
"You don't need to forgive me right now, go eat lunch" she smiled. I smiled and teleported back to my room.

My phone was sitting on my bed and the call was still running.
"Thank you for taking care of her" mum said.
"Ok let's cut the crap, we don't like each other" he said.
"Yes of course, but you did good by my daughter, I appreciate it"
"Hmm ok" Michael sighed "there's no doubt in my mind that he will come back here, here's my house key, pack a bag and you can stay with me until I sort this out"
"Wait seriously?" Mum asked confused.
"Yes seriously, hurry up" Mike replied.
"Thank you so much"
"Ok ok you can stop hugging me now, it is fine, I'll see you later"
"Alright, bye" I ended the call after that and sat on my bed.

Michael appeared in front of me.
"She's staying with you now?" I looked at him.
"It took a lot to do that" he sighed "but yeah I guess she is, I love you too much to let your mother get murdered by that man, but anyways let's go get lunch" he smiled.
"Sure" I smiled and we walked downstairs.

"There's you guys are" Mitsuki said.
"Y/n I must say, you have a gorgeous kitchen" Inko smiled.
"Thank you" I smiled.
"Lunch is on the table" she smiled. Michael and I looked at the table.

 Michael and I looked at the table

"Thank you so much" we bowed.
"No problem" the women started cleaning up.
"No please let me clean everything up" Michael said "I insist"
"Thank you" the ladies smiled and sat down. We all sat down and started eating as we spoke.

~time skip~

School ended and I logged out of teams. There was a knock on my door and Michael cracked open the door.
"These came for you" he pulled in the castle and the blanket.
"Yeah they're gifts for my dad and Eri, please pull the castle to her playroom while I hide the blanket" I said. Michael passed me the blanket then left my room. I hid the blanket in my closet and walked to the playroom. Michael had opened the box and was reading the instructions.
"Mike! They'll be here any second!" I said.
"Calm down they'll be here in like 30 minutes" he read the complex instructions "can't you just build it with your quirk?" He gave up.
"True" I snapped my fingers and the castle was built.