Chapter 20

I slowly woke up in bed. I looked around and recognised it as my bedroom in my dad's house. I looked around and noticed my parents, Micheal and Eri sitting on the floor. They were speaking but my brain wasn't fully awake to hear them. After a few moments everything was ok and I sat up. I took a breakfast bar from my night stand and stared eating. None of them noticed I was awake since they were all facing their backs to me.

My mum glanced back at me and her eyes widened instantly.
"You're awake!" She shot up. They all rushed to their feet and over to me. I finished the bar and took my medication.
"Thank you for saving me" I looked at my mother.
"I mean you risked your life for mine" she shrugged "I appreciate you sweetie" she kissed my forehead.
"I'm going to sleep now" I laid back down. I pulled Eri next to me and hugged her.
"You're ok" she sniffed "I'm sorry for upsetting you"
"You didn't upset me" I reassured her "I am just having a bad week"
"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" She asked.
"I would really enjoy space" I looked at the adults "a lot of space"  they all nodded.
"Ok I understand, I'll see you when you're ready to talk again" she hugged me tightly "I love you N/n"
"I love you too Eri" I said. Eri slipped out of the bed and dragged the adults out of my room. I smiled and fell asleep.

~time skip~

I woke up early the next morning and made myself breakfast. I baked muffins for everyone else and left them on the kitchen counter.

I did the dishes and turned around to see my dad snacking on the muffins

"Good morning" he smiled "these are really good"
"Thank you" I said, picking up my school bag.
"You're going early?" He asked.
"I want to study in the library before school starts" I said.
"It'll be faster if you drive there" he threw me the keys for my car. I paused for a second.
"Thank you" I smiled.
"No problem sweetie" he left the kitchen.

I smiled and left the house. I got into my car and started driving to school.

~time skip~
Mina's pov

Y/n hadn't spoken to anyone all day. The class came together in the corner of the lunch hall to talk about it.
"Does anyone know what happened to Y/n?" Shoji asked. Everyone shook their heads and looked at Bakugo. He was too concentrated on staring at Y/n to notice. I swatted his arm and he looked back at us.
"What?!" He snapped.
"Do you know what happened to Y/n?" Iida asked.
"No but Mr Aizawa told me that she needed space" he said.
"So we just respect her privacy and let her come to us when she's ready?" I said and we all agreed "I just-"
"Can you leave me the fuck alone?!" Y/n yelled and we all quickly looked over. Kendo was standing by her table.

Y/n's pov

I had spent the day being quiet and secluded. I knew my dad told Bakugo to give me space as he stopped bothering me after dad spoke to him outside of the classroom. I found comfort being by myself since it let me think and get to know myself better. I sat alone by choice and ate lunch while reading one of the books my dad let me borrow from his collection. It was just reaching the climax when I noticed the familiar footsteps approaching me.