Chapter 22

"Yo" I was woken up by poking to my side and talking.
"Mmm" I sat up.
"You fell asleep reading" Bakugo said. I rubbed my eyes and noticed I was sitting at my desk with a large book under me.
"I'm sorry" I stood up and remembered I was in the dorms again.
"It's fine" he laughed "come down for food in an hour"
"In an hour?" I looked at him crazy "why wake me up if I have an hour?"
"To bother you" Bakugo smiled.
"I hate you" I stared at him.
"I love you too" he laughed "I want to go on a walk, get ready now then we can go after dinner"
"Fine" I pushed him outside and locked my door.

I slipped through my closet and threw on an outfit.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I grabbed my phone from the charger and walked over to Bakugo's room. I walked straight inside and the other boys were all sitting around talking. They all went silent upon my entry and looked at me oddly.
"Am I interrupting something?" I asked.
"No..." Kirishima said.
"Yes I am, bye guys" I smiled and left the room.

"Y/n!" Iida yelled my name.
"Yeah" I followed his voice to the kitchen.
"Can you help me with dinner please?" He asked "we started making one of us making dinner everyday and I have no idea what to do"
"Wait how do you know?" I asked and he pointed to the whiteboard. I looked at the calendar and my name wasn't there at all. I wiped Ida's name off and wrote mine.
"Thank you!" Iida sighed "my cooking is horrid"
"It's not that bad" I laughed and got out things for dinner.
"It is N/n" he said "I solely rely on leftovers, dinner your dad brings us sometimes or frozen food"
"I'm giving you cooking lessons now" I said.
"Thank you so much" he said.
"It's fine" I smiled.

"So" he sat down on the island next to me "I heard you got a job"
"Yeah I got a job" I smiled.
"I'm so proud of you" he said.
"Thank you" I hugged him and he returned it "I start tomorrow"
"What time?"
"4 to 9"
"9pm?!"
"Yeah" I laughed.
"Do you need someone to pick you up?" He asked "to be safe"
"No I'm good" I smiled.
"So I'll see you at 9pm" he said.
"Fine" I sighed.

"Finally I found you guys" Todoroki walked in "oh thank goodness Y/n is cooking" he smiled and Iida glared at him.
"What's up?" I washed my hands.
"I have a project for political science and I need help" he sat on the island next to Iida "well a presentation, and I've written it out but I need you guys to listen to it"
"Go ahead" I said. He began talking and we listened to him carefully. I continued talking around the kitchen cooking.

~time skip~

"Ok what do you think?" he finished.
"That was actually pretty solid" Iida said.
"Yeah it was really good, but remember to actually look at the class when you're presenting" I looked at him.
"I will look at them" he said "but thank you"
"No problem Shoto" I said "can you please go call everyone else down for dinner though?"
"I'll help so it's faster" Iida said and they hopped off the the island and left the room. I began plating the food for everyone.

 I began plating the food for everyone