Chapter 39

I threw on an outfit after showering.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I finally sat down to unwrap my hair after avoiding it all morning.

I stared at my hair for a while and instantly fell for myself.
"Hold on why is this nice" I spoke to myself and turned around to admire the rest of my hair. I stood up and grabbed my bags before heading downstairs.

My family were all eating breakfast in the kitchen as I put everything down by the door.
"Are you hungry?" Michael walked out of the kitchen and over to me.
"Yeah kinda" I answered "what is breakfast?"
"A bunch of breakfast foods, come and pick what you want" he focused on my hair "wow your hair looks good"
"Thank you" I smiled.
"No problem, now let's see if your grandparents think I did good" he sighed.
"My bet is that Nana loves it, Pops does too, Grams and Gramps don't know what to call it but like it" I chuckled.
"You're probably right" he smiled and we walked back to the kitchen.

The family looked over at Michael then me. Everyone focused on my hair but no one said anything.
"Girl I've been wanting finger waves for years and you just up and did them" Nana said.
"I love it!" Pops gasped "you did this?" He looked at Michael as he hugged me.
"Yeah I did" Micheal smiled.
"Ok look at you knowing how to do hair and stuff" Pops hyped him up.
"Thank you" Michael laughed.
"You look so pretty pumpkin" Grams gushed over me "what do you call this style?"
"They're finger waves" I said and she instantly started searching for them.
"Oh does this mean you're going to dye your hair, a lot of the girls with them on Facebook have coloured hair with finger waves" she asked.
"I don't know if I'm going to do that" I answered.
"Ok but if you do decide to, call me and I'll do it in the salon" she kissed my cheek "now hurry up and sit down, you need to eat"
"I thought I had to make my plate" I said.
"No no no no, I'll make it for you, you sit down" she pushed me towards the dining table. I noticed that everyone had changed their usual seating arrangement but didn't mention it.

"Daddy said you were leaving" Eri pulled on my shirt "why?"
"Because I want to move back in with Michael" I answered.
"Ok, you really hurt my feelings yesterday" she said "why didn't you hug me?"
"Because you ate bananas and I can't be around people who eat bananas" I replied.
"Oh" Eri paused "I didn't know that" everyone else stopped and turned to us.
"What do you mean you didn't know?" I instantly gripped onto the back of her shirt.
"I- ok I give up" Eri sighed and transformed into Toga "this is too much, even for me"