Chapter 14

Y/n's POV

I woke up to Michael asleep on my floor. I remembered how I had fallen asleep while we were talking last night. I got up and stepped over him. I walked into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked out to my room and Michael had disappeared. There was a knock on the door and I opened it.
"Good morning" Mike smiled "I apologise for falling asleep in here, you speaking in your sleep and I thought it was hilarious" he showed me a video of me sleep talking.
"I hate you" I sighed.
"That's too bad" he sighed.

"Good morning!" Eri skipped past us.
"Good morning" we smiled.
"Good morning" Shinso walked out of the guest bedroom in his pyjamas.
"Good morning" dad left his bedroom "what does everyone want for breakfast?"
"I don't mind" I said. The others agreed.
"I'll help you" Michael said. His path was then blocked by Eri. She held out her hands to him.
"Pick her up dummy" I said. He picked her up carefully and held her. You could tell that he had never held a toddler before.
"Are you Ok?" He looked at Eri. She nodded and rested on him.

They headed down the stairs towards the kitchen.
"I'm going to go shower" Shinso walked back into the guest bedroom. I returned to my room and l laid out my outfit for the day. I wrote a to- do list and scheduled my day. I took a long shower and got ready.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I combed my hair into a high puff. I noticed my brown highlights had faded. I shrugged it off and sat at my pc again. I read over Nezu's email and it said I'd still have to be present in the lessons through teams while everyone was present. My camera was required to be on but my microphone could be off, just to ensure I was actually focusing in classes. I had a few hours before the first lesson started.

I stood up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Michael and Eri were talking as they set the table and dad was playing the food.

 Michael and Eri were talking as they set the table and dad was playing the food

"You know there's only 5 people here right?" I asked.
"Yes but that one eats for 3 people" dad pointed at Michael.
"I appreciate you catering for my absurd diet" Michael smiled.
"Wow this is a lot of food" Shinso walked in.
"Thank you though" I hugged my dad.
"No problem" he smiled.
We all sat down and started eating.
"So Mitsuki and Inko are coming over at 12 to check on you" dad said "I told them about Michael coming as well"
"Are you leaving?" I looked at Michael.
"You out of all people know what I have to do, who else is going to look for another Y/n to train" he said.
"Would you ever go back to combat wrestling?" Shinso asked.
"Probably, yeah" I said and Michael's eyes lit up "that doesn't mean now! Plus I don't even think I'm allowed" we all looked at dad.