Chapter 30

I finished up training and Braydon walked me to the band room.
"I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled.
"Byee" I smiled and walked into the room. My friend group were setting up with other members.
"Finally, the nice guitar girl has finally joined us" Nathan walked over to me.
"Hello to you too" I smiled.
"How was training?" He took my bag and put it next to his.
"Actually good" I sat down and got out my guitar.
"Y/n plug it in here" Rider said and I quickly moved to plug in my guitar.

Everyone soon settled and focused on Nathan.
"Hey guys" he smiled "how was everyone's day?" He asked.
"Are we going to address the fact that we're in the same room as Y/n L/n or not?" One of the first years said.
"Ok fine" he sighed "Y/n is joining the music club, you'll get to see her more and stuff, woo" he rolled his eyes "are we done?"

"I'm so sorry" Braydon walked into the room "I don't mean to interrupt" he looked at Nathan.
"Nah it's fine, you ok?" Nathan asked.
"Yeah, I just forgot to get your number" he looked at me.
"Oh yeah" I said "I can give it to you now quickly"
"Thank you" he handed me his phone and I put my number in it "have a great day everyone" he happily left the room after and music club finally started.

~time skip~

I waited in front of the school for my dad to appear. His car drove into the parking lot and quickly parked in front of me.
"Hi baby" dad got out of the car and wrapped me in a hug "I missed you today"
"I missed you too" I laughed "how was your first day being a stay at home dad?"
"Well, it was peaceful staying at home, I got things done around the house, made sure everything looked nice, cleaned your room" he said "and I picked up a few things"
"Oh like what?" I asked.
"He is in the back seat" he said.
"He?" I looked at him confused but looked into the backseat.

I froze and stared at the kitten

I froze and stared at the kitten. I looked up at my dad and he had a large smile on his face.
"What's his name?" I opened the door and picked up the kitten.
"Milo" dad replied.
"I love him so much" I pet him and he rested his head on my chest and I melted "I'm going to cry" I looked back at my father.
"I'm happy you like him" dad laughed.

"Ooo kitten!" Stephanie ran over to me from the building "good afternoon" she bowed to my dad "I'm Stephanie, Y/n's friend"
"It's nice to meet you" dad smiled "I'm her father"
"And this is Milo" I smiled.
"Can I pet him?" She asked and I nodded. We spent a few minutes babying him until the rest of the group came out of the building. They all greeted my dad and introduced themselves.

"I'm Nathan-"
"The boy that my daughter kissed" dad interrupted. Nathan's body tensed up and he looked terrified "do you have the intention of dating her?" Dad asked.
"If she'd like to then of course" Nathan answered.
"Until she let's you be her husband, no more kissing" dad said clearly.
"Yes sir" Nathan nodded then they both looked at me.
"Husband?" I looked at my dad confused.
"You're like 8, you shouldn't be kissing anyone" dad teased "anyways, it's really nice to meet you guys" he laughed "do you guys have a way to get back home? Are your parents on their way?"
"No we moved out" they answered and dad looked confused.
"The school provides housing?" Dad asked.
"Well yes but we don't live there" Max said "we moved out around a year ago"
"Oh, is everything ok?" He looked concerned "you guys are always free to our house if you need anything"
"No Mr Aizawa" Stephanie laughed "we rent out a house from Nathan's parents"
"So we are safe" Ciara chuckled.
"Oh" dad said "ok then that's fine, as long as you guys have a roof over your heads and food on the table then it's fine"