Chapter 9

It started getting late so we all headed to our rooms. I took another shower and got changed for bed.

 I took another shower and got changed for bed

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I changed my bandages and kept my boot loose. There was a light knock on my door so opened it. Bakugou was standing there.
"You Ok?" I looked up at him.
"Yeah are you?" He looked me up and down and his eyes became fixated on my stomach "you have a belly button piercing?"
"Yeah, I put the jewellery in today" I smiled.
"It suits you" he smiled but was clearly distracted.
"Is there something bothering you?" I asked.
"Kendo asked to use my shower and I said yes without actually hearing her question and now I feel like she's going to be weird about it" he whispered.
"Do you want to come in?" I asked.
"Yes please" he said. I let him in and he locked the door behind him.

I dimmed the lights and got into my bed.
"What are you doing?" Bakugou asked.
"Going to sleep" I put on my bonnet "when you go back to your room, close the door behind you" I said and carefully covered my body in the blanket.
"You're really going to leave me with her?" Bakugou whisper yelled.
"Yep" I got comfortable.
"At least tell me what you guys said about me"
"She said that she would try to hook up with you but wouldn't want an actual relationship" I said.
"And why is that?" He sounded frustrated.
"Because you're high maintenance" I said.
"I'm high maintenance?"
"Yeah I didn't get that part either" I sat up.
"So she wants to fuck me but wouldn't date me?" Bakugou sat at my desk.
"Mhmm" I said.
"What a-"
"Y/n, do you know where Bakugou is?" Kendo tried to get into the room.
"No I don't, try Kirishima's room" I called out.
"Why is your door locked?" She asked.
"Because I'm changing"
"Oh ok, wish me luck with Bakugou" she giggled.
"Good luck" I shrugged and she walked away.

"This bitch is serious" Bakugou scoffed "and you were in on it"
"I told her that it was wrong to think of you like that" I said "she ignored me so I can't do much about that now can I?"
"Mhmm" he nodded "can I stay here tonight?"
"Bakugou-"
"Please"
"You can sleep on the floor"
"Thank you, now pass me a pillow" I threw a pillow and one of my throw blankets at him "thank you so much" he got comfortable on my large rug.
"No problem" I laughed. After a few minutes of talking we both fell asleep.

~time skip~

My nightmare woke me up randomly. The possibility of my mother finding me rose and fear washed over me. The dark room did no justice as my quirk revealed the harsh consequences clearly. I was forced to watch the devious actions of my mother. Breathing became difficult and I quickly found myself in a crying, exhausted state. I didn't understand why I was crying but it just appeared. My chest grew heavier as I cried harder.
"Y/n?" Bakugou whispered and tried to cover my mouth to stop the sound.

Bakugou's POV

I heard crying in my sleep but I brushed it off unconsciously. It grew harder and I shot awake upon realizing that it wasn't just my dream.
"Y/n?" I whispered. The crying lowered but it was undeniably there. I stood up and looked at her. She had harsh tears rushing down her face as she panted. Her eyes were fully white as she stared off into the distance in fear. I walked to her side "Y/n?" I shook her and her eyes returned to their regular delicate brown. She looked back at me, still terrified "Y/n are you Ok?" I sat next to her "what happened?"
"I- I don't know" she continued crying heavily. I hugged her as she broke down in my arms. She hugged back and gradually calmed down to a few sniffles. I passed her a nearby box of tissues "thank you" she blew her nose. She laughed as it was loud.
"What happened to you?" I asked.
"I really don't know" she took another tissue and dried her eyes "I was just having a nightmare then my quirk turned it into a vision and it was so real and I was really worried then-"
"Do you want to talk about it or should I not push it further than this?" I asked.
"Can I really tell you everything?" She asked.
"Yeah of course" I smiled reassuringly. And with that Y/n told everything. Literally everything. From her shifty mother to her mother's dickhead boyfriend and beyond. I laid next to her in the bed as she ranted. She eventually fell asleep on me but I didn't even think of moving.