Chapter 45

Y/n's pov

I woke up to an empty hotel room. I threw my half on bonnet onto the bed as I shuffled towards the door. I slipped on my glasses on the way and headed out to the living room. Lono was laying down on the couch asleep.
"Why did you move?" I sat on the floor in front of the couch.
"I thought you'd want your space" Lono turned to face me.
"Is the couch comfortable?"
"Not really"
"Then go sleep on the bed"
"Are you sure?"
"Go sleep on the bed Lono"
"Alright" he chuckled. I helped him get up and guided him to the bedroom since he didn't want to open his eyes.

"This is nice" he got into the bed.
"Yeah so sleep" I tucked him in.
"Where are you going?" He asked in his groggy voice.
"To sit in the living room" I answered.
"No you should stay in here with me" he sighed with his eyes closed "stay please"
"Fine" I sat on the bed.
"Thank you N/n" he smiled and drifted off to sleep.

I sat next to him and flipped through my insta. Everyone was posting their prom dates and outfits.
"Lono" I poked at him.
"What?" He groaned.
"Can I post you on my Instagram?" I asked.
"Why are you asking me?" He rolled over to look at me.
"Because people will think we went together" I said.
"Just tell them we did" he mumbled and closed his eyes.
"Fine but when your social media blows up with strange men trying to beat you up don't come crying to me" I said.
"What?" He looked at me confused.
"Yeah that happens" I sighed "I posted a picture with Michael and he was getting death threats, the whole time it was a childhood picture of us then a picture of us now at the gym"
"I don't care, say I was your date" he said.
"Alright fine" I sighed but smiled away from him.

There was a knock at the door and I got up to get it. Xavier and Braydon were standing there.
"Good morning N/n" they walked passed me and got into the bed with Lono. I watched them all fall back asleep. I laughed and closed the door behind me. The girls were already up and joined me in the living room.
"Good morning beautiful babes" I smiled "how are you guys?"
"So tired" they groaned "we all passed out as soon as we got here"
"Honestly same" I chuckled "if you guys are hungry we can order room service or just go down for the breakfast buffet"
"Definitely breakfast buffet" Dia, Braydon's date nodded.
"Meet back here in 30?" Asia, Xavier's date suggested and we all agreed "Y/n you can get ready with me since the guys are in your room" she smiled.
"Thank you" I smiled.

We all separated and I grabbed my stuff from my room before joining Kia in hers. She showered first while I got my stuff ready. We swapped and I showered as she got ready. By the time I was out she had already left the room. I quickly got dressed.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I joined the other girls in the living room and they were all dressed for the day.
"Look at you dressing all cute" Kia, Miles' date, smiled.
"Thank you" I giggled. We all made sure we had our phones before we went down for breakfast.

There were rows of food for the buffets and the girls and I quickly grabbed plates to start. I took a small portion and looked back at the girls who were staring at me confused.
"I'm sorry if this comes off as rude, but Y/n we all know you are bulking, you need to eat more" Evy, Felix's date, put more food on my plate "plus we're all more likely to out eat you even if you are bulking" she smiled.
"If you do I'll be surprised" I laughed.
"We're rugby players, we have to eat" Asia said "plus me and Evy are on a keto diet"
"Really?" My eyes widened "I've tried being keto and I struggled so much"
"It honestly is hard when you start" she said "but it's not too bad now, I've been on it for the past 4 years now"
"I've only been on it for 2 years now" Evy said.
"Kia and I tried it when we first started playing with them but we couldn't do it" Lula laughed "it's honestly so hard"
"Right" Kia said "I'm still shocked that you guys have been able to commit to it for so long"