Chapter 19

Y/n's pov

I woke up still holding onto Micheal as he walked around the kitchen. He effortlessly made breakfast while holding onto me.
"So how is she supposed to go to school?" Mum asked him.
"When she wakes up I'll ask her if she wants to go, I'll find a way to get her to go since she has finals soon, then I'll drop her off at school then pick her up later" Micheal said.
"You seem to know what to- has she been coming to with her problems a lot?" Mum asked.
"You know the answer to that question" Micheal sighed "but yes, since she started combat sports I've been her main support system, which is surprising because the first time I hugged her was a few months ago" he chuckled.
"I really do appreciate you Micheal, you do know that right?" She said.
"Yes of course" he smiled.

"Good morning" I whispered as my voice was still pending.
"Good morning" he laughed "how was your sleep?" He rubbed my back.
"Surprisingly good" I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head into his chest to continue sleeping "good morning" I waved at my mother.
"Good morning" she chuckled.
"N/n your dad called me to ask if you're going to school today" Micheal said.
"What did you tell him?" I asked.
"I said I'll see what I can do"
"You're still going to make me go aren't you?"
"Yep" he laughed "but first you must have breakfast" he walked over to the dining room table and put a few plates down along with the food. He carefully put me down and I looked down at the plate in front of me.

 He carefully put me down and I looked down at the plate in front of me

"Thank you" I smiled.
"You really don't like anything on your pancakes?" Mum asked.
"Since I can't have bananas I just avoid the other toppings out of fear" I shrugged and started eating. Micheal set down a glass of water and a mug of tea "thank you" I said.
"No problem" Micheal gave my mother a plate of food.
"Thank you" she smiled.
"No problem" he returned the smile. I looked at both of them suspiciously.

They eventually finished their moment and looked back at me.
"Is there something I should know?" I asked.
"No" Micheal said.
"Are you guys seeing each other now?" I asked again.
"No!" They busted out laughing.
"He's one of my best friends" mum smiled.
"Are you sure?" I looked at Micheal.
Micheal cringed and stared at me.
"I won't mention it again" I sighed.
"Thank you" he huffed.

~time skip~