Chapter 1-Misery

Dedicated to my baby

Day was waiting for his friends with his close friends min and aron. They have been friends for more than a decade. To Day they are his shelter. After having a hectic day at uni they decided to hang out with their school friends. They were having a bit talk since they decided to go to private bar at only 7pm. Now it's only 5.30. They stood in a not so hideous place yet interior to the main gateway of bar. It was peaceful so Min and Day decided to laze around while Aron being the extrovert of the group ran to flirt with girls who were on the exit of gateway. Day leaning on his car and scrolling Instagram.

Suddenly "thud...", Day shocked and turned around. Min didn't notice what happened as she was jamming a song. Day looked around and suddenly he could see a leg which hid behind another car. Day thought thrice before going to see what happened. As he went nearby he could hear a sob and he could say its a girl. Day went near and near. When he went nearby the girl started to throwup, judging from back the girl was panting heavily and throwing up. Day without wasting time ran to his car to get water. The girl heard the noise behind her stumbled but she has no energy to move. She sat and leaned backwards still panting heavily. Min noticed Day and came out of car. Min followed him. Day slowly went near the girl. He was quite hesitant but still something made him to go near.

"Excuse me...",Day called out a girl. She was shocked she tried to get up but again stumbled and hit her head on the trunk. Day couldn't watch it.He still didn't see the face of the girl. He then slowly gave the water bottle to her. The girl couldn't react but she couldn't resist water. She needs it. She grabbed and drank like her life depends on it. She slowly calmed. Min thought she could approach her. She moved Day a little bit and went near the girl. She tried to get her up, she tried to get her arm. The girl flinched.

"It's okay, thank you", was the only word came from girl. The girl thought she should get up. But couldn't. Day reacted fast and grabbed and lifted her.

Their eyes met.

All Day could see in that eyes was pain, misery and sorrow. Day was about to ask something, his eyes suddenly noticed a torn on girls right shoulder sleeve and Days eyes went to her face a small cut in her lips and a swollen finger imprinted chin. Day couldn't think anything. His mind went blank. The girl removed herself, her legs felt weakness. She gained herself though she is in pity state she don't want anyone to see her in more pitiness. She tried to make a small smile and thanked Day. Min was completely speechless she never seen someone in that state. Everyone could tell the girl came from danger. Both Day and Min started each other without a single word. Min could see Day 's mood dropping by.Day stared at the girls back till the end of the gateway.

Day's Pov

When I heard the sob I was shocked. She looked like a high school girl but not so sure.Her not so curly hair. Her sharp facial features. Though she is not at good state she still looked attractive. She's small when I held her arm to lift her she's light. She flinches at my hold but..

I don't know my heart clenched when I saw her eyes. It was red swollen looked like she cried for hours. I don't even knew she seen my face. I could say she's embarrassed. When I looked her clothes and chin, I felt like
I have to ask what happened.
Iam a private person and don't like interfering in others stuff but I wanted. Iam curious. Her eyes longed for safe embrace. That 5 mins with her, I knew nothing about her.

Still

I found her in misery.