Chapter 18-Movie?

"Anyways congratulations you got a new boy friend", Day side eyed Dara.

Dara got confused.
"What?", Dara widened her eyes.
"How can you forget him, isn't him texted you after party?"

Dara laughed inside on the other hand Day was really curious to know because the smile Dara left on Perth would definitely make him want to hit on her. He couldn't ask directly whether anything between them going on.

" Oh I see, you are talking about Perth, isn't he nice, actually he saved me that day. He is cute though", Dara added oil in the fire.

Day tightenned his grip on steering.

Dara notted that. She didn't talk further. She actually wanted to tease him further. But internally she questionned whether Day is getting jealous?

After being silent for few seconds

"Between he didnt text me", Dara surrendered.

Day mood lightened but he couldn't bear she complemented him.

Day just nodded and hummed.

They talked few stuffs and Day again bought Perth to conversation earning a glare and slap on his arm.

He dropped Dara at her dorm. The area looked like bit slum and a very used building is hers. It was nearly 12.15 am. Dara felt guilty, she was very worried that Day need to travel long to his home. She told him a million times to drive safely. With that she bid bye and came out of the car. Day rolled down the window.

Dara went to Day's side. She went very closer to Day. Day's heart thumping.

"Thank you" with a very sincere eyes. A smile creeped on her face with which Day's eyes lightened up. This was the first time he thought they had some good moments.

Again a usual week, Dara seemed to have a good mood later that week. She got her tutoring sessions it was comparatively less tiredful. During that time she prepared her thesis. She texted Day more. They met at every Friday nights and even on weekdays because of Day's lies. Day started to fall harder. Some days he really wanted to be with her. But Dara couldn't give him much time. He wants to take Dara for a full day date, he wished at least a movie date. But he was nervous to ask. He came to know Dara's likings. He never tried to force her, though Day wanted to show off everything to her, but he carefully does. He eat in small shops with her though he wanted to take her star dining. He does everything to make her comfortable. That's the point Dara still ready to hang out with him.

It is a usual Friday,Day was digging resons to take Dara to a movie. He wanted her all himself. In the end he wanted to be many and wanted to ask Dara straight to a date.

"Are you free today?how about a movie?"

Dara texted right away"All of a sudden:<)"

Day replied his friends were busy and really wanted to see that film .He pouted and somehow managed to convince her telling her it's her favourite heroine movie and don't want to miss that .Dara too agreed.

On the other hand Dara felt excited at the same time she became nervous. She never been to theatre but she didn't want to show it. She wanted to dressup but for an hour looking through her 10set of freaking Jean and simple tops . Every time she remembers Day always seen her in black ,she wanted a bit colourful clothing. She found out a turtle neck white top and paired with her black jean. Though the clothes seemed to be worn out..she shrugged it of and got ready.

Day was all smiley and getting ready with casual jean and denim coat.He wanted to pick up Dara but she didn't wanted that.They decided to meet at mall. Day took selfie and posted his story"Excited!"
Ignoring all the DM s he got from his friends,he went straight to mall .