Chapter-20 Like you

"What are we Day?"

Day knew what was coming.He thought it's better to let it out than to regret later. It's just do or die. He sighed.He sat straight and looked straightly into her eyes.

"I don't want to lie Dara. I really like you so much. I don't know what you feel about me but to me you are the one who i don't want to loose .I know where it's going Dara I feel like today is the last , I don't want to regret later. Everyday i can't help without speaking to you. It's almost 4 months we started to talk, you never left my mind.There was never a day i find myself thinking of excuses to see you. I don't see u as just a friend, I really want you more than that...hmm...Iam really sorry if I hurted you somewhere,I couldn't get a space in your heart. Guess I was bad in these things....but everyday with u was really my happiest days".Day ended.
Dara was all in tears.Day ran his fingers over her cheeks and wipe the tears.

"You know you don't have to cry. I don't like crying you.I always admired your smile.It is fine Dara even if you don't see me more than a friend.I would be very happy to stay as a friend to you."Day left a hard chuckle.

Day was widely shaken, she is literally trembling. She never had a huge rush of emotion and never thought this day ends as such. She remained silent.
Day broke it off, "Will it be okay if I drop you at your condo?", Dara nodded.

They walked to parking lot. Both hoped in . A dead silent ride.Day looked heartbroken.Dara had alot of things in mind.She got angry at herself. She can't tell she didn't think Day as hers. Day becomes her safe zone.He became the reason for her smile.Never a night she didn't think of Day. She wanted Day to herself.As much as Day wants her she wants him more than that.Without knowing she fallen for Day. Still something is blocking from her to give herself to Day.She cried internally. She don't want to give in. They only reason ,Day will leave her eventually if he knows everything about her.He left her infront of the building.They didn't bid bye to each other.With a hard heart Day dropped her and went all his eyes on the rear view mirror.Dara too stood there emotionless all her heart wanted Day to stop and run into his arms but she couldn't.They have to end it sometime. Day drove faster.Tears from both eyes.She ran to her room and flopped in bed sadness ruling her.Day too drove to Aaron's condo.He plopped himself on the couch and left to dream land. Dara too plopped on her bed crying.She badly wanted that warmth of Day .She had to face the reality, tiredness sweeped off,she slept.

2weeks later
Hardest week for both,Day tried so hard not to text Dara,Dara too felt exhausted.She just passing days with old chats .It was at Saturday evening she purposely waited Day to showup somewhere at their regular meeting place. She wanted to see him right now. She constantly seeing her phone incase Day may call almost 8.15pm no signs of Day showing up.She knew it was her fault that Day got hurt ,but she is scared to let her guard down.Her legs gave up, drowning in tears still she got up to leave the park.

Suddenly a loud thud is heard, Dara's eyes widened.

What happened there🧐

Worn out starजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें