Chapter 7- Wall Around Her

2 weeks later

It's almost  two weeks Day and Dara started texting. Ever since that Dara always reply to Day and even initiated conversations. They still didn't get too personal. Day loves photography and talk about cameras. Dara too being in media and communication shares about films and even told him her first work as writer that made into short film and presented in cultural function. She shared him the draft of that writing. Ever since that day, Day becomes her fan of writing. He came to knew about Dara's hobby about writing. He also came to know that Dara not only work in weekends but also in weekdays. They always talk around 9pm to 10 pm and at times early morning and during Dara's lunch. Though Day has class during that time he would try his best to text her back not caughting by professor. But once got warned, why would he mind. Everyday passes Day craved for more conversation with Dara and wanted to hang out. He could see how Dara was matured. Though she was younger than him he could see Dara had wide range of thinking. He really wanted to ask what was her work but everytime he indirectly asks about her job, Dara always ignore and choose another topic. So he didn't want to make her uncomfortable so he never ask again. Sometimes they talk more than a hour, some days it will be quite but Day could feel happy. Dara too started opening up.

On weekend

Dara woken up at 7am in the morning. She has to be at work at 9am.It was a very tiring week. She has to manage both classwork and work as well. She had an amazing time management but sometimes her body gives up.

Dara was staying at women's dorm. She is in 7 sharing room it was the only thing she could afford. She had to wake up early morning she bath and sleep again for an hour so she could not struck in morning rush for bathroom. Everyday she wakes up she see her face in mirror, she feels pity for her and she just stare at her for a minute and without thinking she will and get ready. Today is weekend almost half of her roommates were sleeping. She felt jealous of them and got ready. On the way to bus stop she had her very simple breakfast. She didn't forget to text Day back. She can't use phone at work. On weekends she works at Emquartier mall. She is working in billing section. It was an hour travel from her dorm. She chooses to be far away from her university. Sometimes she do encounter some of her college mates. Only once she met her classmate there. Her classmate showed a pity eyes. Though she felt a weird thing and felt uncomfortable. But she knew she can't change anything and to accept the reality, she smiled. Today she started her duty. She need to stand for the whole day. Her shift ends at 6.30pm. On weekdays she works at small Internet cafe. She was working there almost a year. When there is no customers she does her class works. It was less tiring. But some days she do get some cranky persons around but the cafes owner is really humble and often helps her with needs. She actually learnt more there and even solved many system issues.

At lunch

Dara opened her mobile phone and got so many notifications and she knew it was Day. With a smile in her face she opened. Day was going to play golf with his father and evening he was free. Dara could understand Day indirectly asking Dara for meet up. Dara don't know what to reply. She smiled hurtfully. She don't want Day to see her in this position. She knew if she told Day, he will feel pity for her. That's the only thing Dara hate in her life. She really want someone who's just like her so they can share their worries. But later she always had a wall around her and never let anyone into her life.

Will Day can break the wall?

Goon night ❤️