Chapter 14- Between them

Dara was still at the corner slightly hid behind the pillar. She was soo embarrassed. She thought she could text Day and leave that place.

"Day iam sorry, let me go I will meet Min another day"

Message delivered but Day didn't see it. Its improper to call him now as well she can't go without telling them. Almost 15 minutes passed, Dara was still standing there. Fidgeting her fingers.

Between 3

Min was really angry. Aron don't know why Min was angry. Day was all confused and he was feeling bad that he left Dara alone.And what Min did is not acceptable and he knew it will definitely hurt the latter. He felt angry but he couldn't show it. Its still his best friend and her birthday, he don't want to ruin it.

Day politely "Min.. What's wrong?"

Min literally shouted, "You are asking me what's wrong, what's wrong with you?"

"Did you forget who is she" Min questionned.

"No I didn't let me explain later.. Let's go now", Day rushed and grabbed Min's hand.

Min didn't seem to buy it. She pushed Day.
"Not until you tell everything"

Day have no other choice, he explained from scratch.

Min smirked, "Really Day, I couldn't believe it, how her?"

Day was really not happy with Min's behaviour but he still remained silent.

"Day, you know I don't have to explain how we seen her at first time, she was really miserable, even she is a good girl what if she brings you danger. Iam telling you seriously cut her relationship she is not good to you Day. I know you starting to like her. But I think you need to stop. "

" Min i know that.. But she is really nice "

" Did she told you what happened to her that day? "

Day couldn't answer that question, he remained silent.

" See.. Iam telling you, if it has nothing to do with her why didn't she explained you.. You know her for almost 2months. She didn't care to tell you about that. She is really danger Day. "

Day was helpless. He can't explain. Aron entered to ease the situation.

" yov..come on guys it's time for party. Min all your friends was waiting there let's go. You can talk with Day anytime you want, not now. Let's go na.. " he pushed both Day and Dara to their table.
Aron patted Day. He knew Day was not happy.

When they came out Day's eyes searched for Dara. He thought Dara left, but after scanning everywhere he seen Dara. He really wanted to ask sorry. He reached near her. He could see Dara was fidgeting and seemed uncomfortable. He patted her, Dara sighed. He can't let go of Dara. Aron too came. Min got busy with her friends. Day and Dara sat in farthest corner from Min. Min didn't spare a glance at Dara. That made her very uncomfortable. Dara looked at Day, he too seen in a very bad mood. Dara looked at Day

" Day... Mmm... Can I go? You carry on... You don't think anything okay?"

Day don't want this to be happening. Dara didn't looked at anyone she had her head down, fidgeting. Day doesn't like any of these.

Day placed her hand on Dara's and gently squeezed it. Dara was shocked. Day can't explain anything but he hate himself for making her uncomfortable. His hands were warm to Dara. She too now focussed on the hand above hers. He actually knew about few of Min's friends who always look down on people. Everything going inside his head as well. He too mentally slapped himself for calling Dara here. He didn't take his hand. They both sat there in silence where people around them having fun.

Min called Day, its cake cutting time. Day took his hand and gently blinked his eyes. Dara understood. Dara stood behind. People cheering and singing for Min. All her eyes locked on Day. They cut the cake. Min gave her first piece to Day and next Aron. They three hugged each other. Their friends were shouting. Suddenly someone talked to her.

"Hai... Why are you standing at the back, come front"

"No its okay.. Iam fine here"

"Iam Perth and you?"

"Iam Dara"

"Oh nice name.. I never seen you here are you a new friend?"

"Yes friend of Day.."
Their conversation continues as Perth asked about her university, though Dara gave short replies he continued to talk and talk.

Someone watching them with bit of anger.