Chapter 5 - Disappointment

Aron knew her name. But he did not want to expose. Day got a call to come back to basketball court. He really don't want to leave but duty calls. At a second when Dara was diverted he signaled Aron to get her number. Aron chuckled. Day bid bye to Dara, he don't know what to say next but he surely knows he will not her go. He went to his game. Aron asked asked when her lunch over. Dara replied "around 25 mins". Aron "so where is the canteen?", Dara was about to reply he literally dragged her to the direction, she tried to stop but Aron pouted that he's hungry. Dara couldn't say anything, she leaded their way. After reaching there Dara felt uneasyness. Aron noticed her expression change. Aron made Dara to sit near the tree and wait for him. Though Dara caught some excuses to leave from there but who else can win over extrovert's extrovert speech from Aron. He got manchow noodles, blue hawaii and 2 plates, he sat opposite to Dara. Dara again tried to leave but again same blabbering, so she decided to eat. Aron suddenly asked "Do you have boyfriend?",
Dara chocked and replied "Asking as we are close" and smirked.
Aron chuckled and acted like he's hurt,that made Dara to giggle. They both become comfortable and started to tease each other. Though things like these new for Dara, she thought it's only for a day so she accepted it. They both ate. Only 10 mins left. Dara said she needs to leave. Aron gives his phone asking for her number. Dara quite hesitated. He quickly replied "Iam getting your number only to get information of hot chicks of your university, okay now you are my informant.", Dara again felt defeated gave her number and bid bye and left. Aron shouted, "Bye informant" earning a glare from Dara. They both laughed and left.

After 2 hours

Day was done with the game. He was physically tried. As soon as he came he searched Aron and asked about her. Aron gave her number and Aron spilled everything. Day felt jealous it was him needed to spend those time with her and know about her but luck wasn't favouring him. He thought to plan something and hang out with her as Aron told him her class ends at 4pm. He bid goodbye to his teammates and coach and nearly stood in entrance with his car. Aron in his phone. Day glanced every passersby. Some eyes where on him. He don't want to get too noticed so he casually walked around with his phone. Yes he seen Dara. Before he could go near, Dara walked really faster. Day want to run to catch her. He followed behind with a huge distance with people in middle. Bus came, Dara went near and got inside. Day just watched the bus again he got disappointed again. Aron brought him back they went home.

3 Days later

It was weekend so Aron and Day lazing around in Aron's dorm. They got up late and went for breakfast near his dorm. Aron already shared Dara's number to him. But they don't have any reason to talk to her. Day asked for ideas. Day asked Aron to call her and ask if she was free to hang out. Aron too agreed and called but Dara didn't picked. Almost 3 missed calls in an hour Dara didn't pick up. Day again sighed. Both of them decided to watch movie in mall  and on the way they decided to pick Min. Min doesn't know about Dara yet. They left, Aron just reciting everything about Dara and Day to Min. Min was happy that finally something making Day to change. They both started to  tease him. Day got Aron phone to see whether Dara contacted but not. They went for movie, its almost evening when they came out from movie. Min did few shopping. They were sitting at a table after ordering some drinks Aron got a call. Aron and Day got excited, Aron asked Day to pick the call and speak Day said no.. Aron swiped Day beat him. Dara is on line..."Hello."... No answer Dara again "Hello".. Two friends pestering Day to talk finally Day said hello. Dara didn't know who was on other side. Day again spoke like he didn't know anything "oh Dara is that you..iam Day, its Aron's phone Aron just went out"

Dara hesitantly replied "ohh I can call back again bii", she was about to cut the call. Everything was heard by 2 friends as phone is in loud speaker. Day got up and went separately. Dara is still online. Day continued conversation Dara don't know what to do. She formally replied. She got shocked when Day asked where she was. She just told she was running some errands near her dorm. She didn't specify exact place. Day felt bad. He thought of hanging up, he exactly knew Dara was not interested to talk. Before he was about to cut.. He heard another voice
"Hey your shift haven't over yet what are you doing.?", Dara suddenly hanged the call. Day's heart tightened.

When will we chance to be as friends

Day sighed and went to his friends with wide disappointment. He thought he shouldn't bother Dara.