Chapter 15- Pissed

Day's eyes were fixed on Dara. Dara was still on conversation. Perth didn't stopped it. Dara too just talking casually. They called everyone for group picture. Dara hesitated. Perth pulled Dara with his hand on her shoulder, Dara too jerked by his actions. Day was at the farthest corner. He clenched his hands. Even after knowing Dara for 3 months he couldn't dare to do that.
It's not he could not do it, in the past he had guts to gradually grab the waist of the unknown girls obviously girls were ready to throw themselves to Day.. But he couldn't do it with only Dara. He's scared if she will feel uncomfortable.
Group picture done, Day was still waiting for the chance to move from that corner to Dara. But Min hand is still interlocked with Day's arm and Aron's arm. Min is always like that, it's not different she always wanted Day and Aron to be her side. There he could see Perth introducing Dara to another friends like his own friend. Dara too was busy there. He got irritated. Then finally Min called all her girl friends to take pictures. Day got the chance and moved to Dara. Perth was still talking to her, showing one of his friends picture who is the senior of Dara. She excitedly answered about that person. Day came near Dara. Giving a pissed look to Perth. Dara looked at him. They remained silent for a minute. Dara tapped Day's arms. Day gently bent down. Dara was shorter. Her head only reaches Day's shoulder. Dara told she wanted to leave with her pleading eyes. Day too agreed after thinking a bit. Dara looked at Perth and said bye, he insisted Dara to stay until dinner served, Dara smiled and said her reasons.
"Let's meet again", Perth smiled. Dara too smiled and waved her hands. Day rolled his eyes. For some reasons he got very angry. Dara went near Min and bid bye. Mim's expression suddenly changed. She somewhere felt guilt. She too insisted Dara to stay a bit. Dara smiled

"I need to go now or else it will be late, nice to meet you and a very happy birthday!".
Min was taken back. She too bid bye.
Dara smilingly waved at Aron, Aron shouted from far "Bye Chipmunk" making Dara giggle.

They both walked to the entrance. Dara looked at Day who was really pissed. He don't know but lot of things in his head right now.
"You go inside, ill go back", the only word that came from Day's mouth is

"Sorry, I made you uncomfortable" Day lowered his head. No justification he can give further for Min's action. Dara gave a bit smile.

"It's okay I didn't think much about it , I'll go now. Drive back safely ", Day just nodded. Dara started to walk.

Day atleast wanted to drop Dara. He couldn't do it. Day watched until he could see Dara. He ran his hand through his hair clearly pissed. Through out the week he imagined this day. Introducing Dara to his friends, Dara and Min getting close. Four of them hanging out, being close to Dara. Nothing happened. He couldn't even spend time with her. He still admired Dara. If anyone in her place, will immediately leave the place creating a scene, but Dara still maintained her composure. Still talked to Min and didn't complained a bit. He really wanted to hug her and again say sorry. But he couldn't even apologise 100% because of that Perth. He mentally curse and cursed the  boy, though he is his school friend but he dared to put his hand on her shoulder that Image was still running in his mind. He sighed hard. He went inside. He sat silent in the whole party. He wanted Min to understand him at the same time he knew Dara was still having her wall. He thought he still didn't get Dara's trust. He wants.. He wants Dara to open up to her, talk about her personal issues so badly. The question Min asked still runs in his mind.

"What iam to you Dara......?"
Day sighed still Dara in his head.