Chapter 4- Chipmunk

It's almost a week Day met Dara.. He thought of getting help from Aron to know about her as Aron has friends from every university. But still something stopped him. 2 days later on Saturday, Tawan missed his pendrive at home his mom asked Day to give it to him. Day usually never agree to do such stuffs, but he agreed at the one go. Even his mom was surprised. He immediately went to the uni. Though he knows its weekend many students will not be there Day hoped and went there. He literally went all around the uni but couldn't find her. He handed over the pendrive and came home. He cursed his luck again. Went to basketball practice.

Week later

Match day, he is excited for both match and chances to meet her. He had two matches today. If they win the first match they will get qualified for second round. Day went with Aron. He thought of searching Dara after his first game. He don't want to get distracted. Match started and obviously Day team won. Who's there to beat when Day was there, the champ. Day after winning he felt down He don't know how to search for Dara. It's lunch break for everyone. Aron noticed that Day was bothered with something. He patted his shoulder. Day suddenly asked him to search for Dara through his friends. He did even he don't wanted to do. But he was not very sure of Dara's major. Aron was shocked he never this expected from Day. He became more curious to find her for him. Day just told her name. Aron used every contacts he have to find her. Fortunately one of Aron's friends is in media major, Dara is his junior. Its almost taken 1hr to find that. But after hearing that Day become excited. Day had only 20 mins left. They suddenly left to media department. They crossed almost all classes but couln't find Dara. Day in red Jersey with no 7 "Day" and red shorts sweat dropping. He looked hot as hell. He never missed from any girls eyes. Some even came out of classrooms to see him. Day walking and peeking through windows of every class but couldn't find. He reached the end of building and found few people over there. He went nearby. Sighed in relief.. Yes he seen Dara... Dara was facing the small lawn thats at the end of building. She sat at the stairs that leads to lawn with her diary and small cookie packet. He stood there for a minute hesitating what to do next. Her silky hair flying by a small breeze and side profile munching her cookies. Dara felt something suddenly turned around.

Their eyes met.

Day got panicked. Dara suddenly got up. Day shrugged and said Hai very awkwardly. Dara too shocked she clearly know it was him. She too replied Hi and smiled hesitantly . The atmosphere became very awkward. Day don't know what to talk next. Dara broken and asked

"Are you studying here",
Day just replied "No", he don't know what to answer further. It will make Dara doubt him. Day came up "Mm.. I saw u going there just wanted to hi"
"Oh. Its okay anyways thanks for your help that day, means alot. And Iam Dara".
"Iam Day",

Dara let a cute smile. Day automatically curved up. Few students from back noticed them and gossiped. They further talked, Day told her that he came for tournament and he is from another university. He wanted to talk more but its almost time. Dara was about to say bye. Day suddenly said he forgot the way and asked her to lead the path to basketball court. He wanted Dara to come atleast half a way. Dara had no way and they started walking side by side. Once they were out of block, Aron came and said

"Who is this chipmunk?", Dara's eyes opened widely, Day giggled.