Chapter -21 Panic attack

Dara's eyes widened at the sudden sound,A lady in her 40's landed harshly on the ground, beside her a girl of 10 years standing without knowing what to do.The lady probably got heart attack.She looked deeply at the lady.Dara stiffened her tears falling,she couldn't approach them.Her legs gave up. People started approaching the lady, someone called ambulance.Dara stood in the same place she felt dizzy,she went little far from that place and sat on the ground.She clutches her chest as she couldn't breathe. She was profusely sweating trying so hard to breathe. Wailing as she trembling. She tries to calm down but couldn't .She closed her eyes and murmured

"Mom!!"

Suddenly someone pulled her into the bone breaking hug.Dara's couldn't open her eyes but still tried to open.All she seen is worried Day's eye and passed out.

After a while
Dara opened her eyes flattering.She was in car and she stunned a little Day is watching her.Dara looked at her hands holding Day and Day squeezed a little.Day gave her water bottle.She got and drank a little.Dara couldn't meet Day's eyes.But she could feel the immense stares.She got a lot of questions why Day was here,how she is here.She tried to look at Day and gave him a weak smile.

"Are you okay now?",Day asked.

Dara just nodded.

Tears threatening Dara,she bit her inner cheeks to control ,she couldn't believe she had panic attack and Day saved her,his hand in hers.Day looked at the red eyes,the same when he met her first.Thousand of questions he wanted to ask become thousand and one today.He constantly caressed her hand to give her support.They both at car's backseat.Dara leaned on his touch . She got close to Day and fell into his arms right on his chest.Day though shocked he caressed her arms.Sobbs engulfed. Day's heartbeat to her ears,She relaxed.

"I missed you",Dara broked the silence.

Day embraced her.He pulled her tightly into his arms.Day kissed Dara's head .

"I missed you too".

They both knew they came for each other.They remained the way for few minutes.

"Okay now we are going to hospital"

Dara declined not leaving Day. He started stroking her hair,he still insisted.

"No ,do you even remember what happened to you what if I was not there,iam not letting it slide"

Dara didn't talk back.She just left a chuckle.

"Can we stay like this?"

Who says no to her.Day again hugged her tightly. The tears wet his shirt it stings Day's heart still happy to have her in his arms.

"I remembered my mom" ,Day just hummed and stroked her hair.He was ready.. all ready to have her even whatever the horrible Dara has.

"Don't force yourself Dara, though I wanted to know about you.. my priority is to make you comfortable. I knew you are dealing with lot stuffs.Always remember

I LOVE YOU THIS WAY"

Dara looked into his eyes the Bambi eyes that showed thousands of emotions with a small smile.

"Like what you see"Day joked.

Dara his chest playfully. Though Dara didn't answer to his confession,Day didn't care to name his relationship as long as he have in her life.

Dara's face heat up.She started feeling shy.

"Someone's blushing"Day added,Dara giggled but she never took his head from his chest which became her home .