Chapter -22 Peck

Dara felt heavy eye lids .She don't want to leave Day as well .After a while both went to front seats and Day started to drive. They reached a small restaurant and Day went to passenger side to get Dara.He intertwined the hands and got inside the restaurant.This time they both sat side by side.Day still didn't let her hands.Dara smiled at this behaviour.Both ordered simple menus.He turned towards Dara and tugged her hair behind her ear.Dara's ear turned red .Day smired at that.

"So do miss Dara gave permission to me to hit on her?"

Dara turned to another side.He pulled her hands and pouted.She don't know how to respond.She wants but scared a mixed emotions.But this time she wants to have and treasure it.She zoned out for a while.Day pulled out her from her thoughts as the food comes.
Both ate ,occasionally talking. Day could feel the tiredness in her.He didn't ask further.They came out of restaurant ,chill breeze hits both of them.Day enveloped his arm around her.Both sighed at the same time and laughed.

"So next?.. shall I drop u"..dara just nodded.The journey enveloped in a comfortable silence. Day dropped her in front of the dorm with Dara promised him that tomorrow she will take a off from job so they will have a date.

Next day
Day picked Dara at her dorm. This was the first time he will have an entire day with her. He don't want to overwhelm her at the same time he wanted it to be simple and memorable. They drove to the beach which is a 4hr journey. Dara seemed to be happy but inside she knows she has to a lot to answer to Day. She knows Day wants a closure,though she doesn't want to do it still it will be unfair to him. Day as usual so calm and openly flirting to her. Dara looked at him he was so cool with sunglasses and trousers and a hawaii shirt with Nike sneakers whereas she was dressed with normal jean and gypsy top. The journey was filled with love songs where Day would occasionally turn to Dara and sing together.Not a very dramatic date both holding hands as they walk through the shore. Dara eyes sparkled, she remembered the time where she felt protected embraced calm while having the arms  of a person around her. A light tear left her eyes and looked at the hands intertwinng now which also gives the same comfortness. It's almost evening  they sat infront of the sea watching the sunset. The pale of tint orange sky shines on Dara. Day couldn't stop staring it. If there wasn't anything stopping he would really want to pull her into his arms and kiss her. Dara looked at Day ,she could tell he was zoned out. She kept her hand above his hand and caressed it.Day looked at her.A goosebumps rose on her body as she looked at his damp hair the button nose and a cute mole near his chin looking as the Greek god .Both with the same intensity looking at each other Day leaned towards her Dara closed her eyes,Dara's hands fisted on the sand.Day leaned more closer looking at the bambi eyes fluttering and quickening breath , though its a risk he wanted to cherish it ,he pecked it with his lips they didn't move but enjoyed the warmthness of each other. The sunset witnessed it.