Chapter 8- Pretty

At 7pm

Dara's shift got over. Its almost 7pm. She was really tired. She didn't feel it during her work but once over, she can barely move her legs. Her legs giving up. With a heavy sigh she checked her phone, since Dara didn't reply him, Day sent a message that he and Aron accompanying Min for shopping at Emquartier mall. Dara's eye widened they were in the same place. She replied, "Are you by chance there now?",she then started walking from her work place to bus stop. Her eyes wandered everywhere. She had both mindset not wanting to see him but wanted to see him as well. With loads of thinking she came out of the mall. Her thoughts were interrupted by a notification. Day was still in mall. She don't want to meet but who thought today they would meet. She replied saying that she was there too. Within a second Dara got a call. She hesitantly attended the call.

She could hear Day's excited voice trying to get subtle. Day asked where is she, Dara almost near the bus stop. She thought may be they could meet up just 10 mins and leave. She replied him. Day asked Dara to wait for a minute. With that they ended the call. She went and sat on the bench. She felt nervous, fidgeting her fingers. She felt like she's doing a wrong thing. As time passes she got more nervous. Deep inside she wanted to look good but she was already worn out. She looks around. There she saw Aron and Day coming closer. Both were talking, Dara's eyes focused on Day. She thought how could a handsome person like Day wanted to be her friend. She laughed internally. All she could see Day's hair swayed, it's dark but his glimming eyes. He was wearing just a white t-shirt and blue jean but it screamed richness. Dara mouth agaped. She got into reality when she heard the boys talk. She immediately stood up. She was happy that Aron was also there so it won't be too awkward. She said a brighter Hai to Aron and a awkward hai to Day.
Day bought Aron since its their first meet it will definitely be awkward so he thought it good to go with Aron. But they way Dara reacted he felt down. His thoughts were running. Aron started a conversation she asked Dara why she was here. She just replied she has to do some work but Day knew she works on weekends but he don't know where. He got curious why Dara is here and told to Aron  like that. He wanted to talk to her but instead he just stared at her. Actually they came to shopping with Min. But when Day knew Dara was there he dragged Aron too leaving Min there. Min didn't mind she asked her father to pick her up. Aron after talking a bit said bye to Dara leaving Day with her. Saying reason that he left Min and going to be with her until her father comes. It may sound like a plan but actually they didn't plan, even Day was surprised. He left again Dara felt nervous. She's looking around everywhere than Day. Day finally initiated conversation and asked her if she ate. Dara said she'd go and eat in her dorm. Without knowing Dara's legs giving up. She suddenly stomped her legs, Day's eyes widened thinking Dara was angry. Dara realised and she asked sorry that she didn't mean it. Dara decided to sit on bench she asked Day to sit beside her. There was a awkward silence yet comfortable for both of them.

Dara asked Day about his day, Day too without thinking much told everything and how shopping with Min be like, they both giggled. Dara too knew it was her time to say about her day. She hesitated a bit but told that she works here. Day was shocked but didn't give any kind of expression and maintained a blank face. Dara started fidgeting again Day knew something was nothing her he didn't ask further. He wanted to ask for dinner together but he couldn't. He saw a ice-cream parlor at the corner of road. He asked if she like it? Dara didn't replied but Day dragged Dara there. He got that courage and done subtly, may be got it from Aron. Dara just choosed a simple vanilla flavour without topping, Day insisted again and again but she didn't. Day got his lichi flavour with almond topping. Dara always had the urge to sit, Day sat beside her in front there were night lights it was not a crowded area it was peaceful. They started talking about random stuffs. Day too tried very hard not to make her uncomfortable at any cost. Mostly Day was the one answer questions. He wanted to ask many things but he wanted to take it slow. He really knew he is getting into her. Dara was wearing a black shirt fitted with black jean and a high ponytail. He used to peek sideways to look at Dara. A few hair strands that behind her ear. Even the hair is bit messy it's cute. A small dimple appearing when she smile.Her lips when luckily ice cream. She didn't wear any ornaments but she looks very natural and overall she is pretty.

"Pretty ", he mumbled, Dara turn around, Day turned to another direction, he didn't want Dara to caught him blushing. His ear turned red.