Chapter-23 Reveal

They pulled apart Day couldn't help but grin and Dara due to embarrassment looked at another direction.He pulled her closest not even a mere gap between them.

"Day iam sorry, I couldn't even give you a half,you give me..why do you trust me when you know anything about me?"

"Because I trust you for what you are"

"Stop kidding Day, don't forget how we met"

"Iam not forgetting anything Dara..it still pain here when I seen you that way ,now it pains more whenever I see you cry" Day said pointing to his chest.

Dara is not stunned she knows it because he was the one who is bridging the relationship here.

"Day.... you want to hear what happened that day?"Dara dragged here words.

"No, Unless you want. If you feel heavy you can,I will always hear you"
Dara's eyes glistened.

Dara sighed as she leaned on Day's shoulder.

"You know I work part-time before in Siam I used to work on a small restro bar near we met.It was not a very tough job but pay was good. My manager always had a bad impression he would scan me up and down but I didn't take it seriously. The day before it happened all others went by Iam last one he was there in the locker room and I went there he asked me subtly for a nightstand..I quickly rejected him ,he seemed very angry I immediately left there.He used to be calm and helped me so many times but I couldn't feel his intentions on me.Next day I had to go work, since it's weekend we will opening an hour late when I reached there....there was none of our staff but stood 2 other men with him .I was about to open the door the dragged and slapped me and manhandled me ..I couldn't Day I was helpless my dress were torn..all these the only thing left is my Chastely and my self esteem.They torn me that Day.I was just lucky when a customer came or else I don't know Day what I will be now.There was no one to save me or no one I can reach out to save me.I felt broken that day ...It was so embarrassing that you had seen me that day " streams of tears from her eyes.

Day's eyes darkened fisting his hand.He wanted to go and beat the shit out of him.But for now the tears pained him.He wiped the tears .Ever since they started to hangout Dara never mentioned any of them except Aron or his college mates.He could figure out that might be her parents not in the city. He felt angry on the people left her alone to face this.
He smooched her head to calm him too.But happy that Dara shared that with him .It lays a beautiful path for their relationship.