one shot: petra (goth)

I was sitting in the cafeteria with TK, Lucy and Peter minding my own business when Peter decided to go for a smoke break. "Okay I'm going to smoke." He glared at TK. Hes always been very worry of TK. I wouldn't say Peter is a very trusting boyfriend that's for sure. As we watched him walk out of the cafeteria I heard TK scoff.

"What?" I asked. They just rolled their eyes. "Nothing." I frowned knowing they were about to go on another negative rant about him. "I know." I said before they could even begin. "I just want the best for you! I really don't see what you like about that jerk." I poke my salad around with my fork listening to TK. The problem was that I had no idea what I saw in him either. I love him, I do. It's just his jealousy gets to me. He can't give me five minutes of space. "Speak of the devil." Tk muttered under their breath.

I look up to see someone approaching the table. At first it looked like Peter but then I noticed the female form. "Oh god no." I whispered. TK and Lucy looked up at me. "What?" They both asked. I gestured towards the girl approaching us. "That's no Peter, it's Petra.. " tk and Lucy both looked confused as Petra sat across from them.

"Hello, love. How are you?" She asked gently. "Oh hey Petra, haha. I didn't know you went to school here." I said awkwardly. "I do now." She peered at TK and Lucy sitting next to me. There shocked expressions aimed at Petra. "THERES TWO OF THEM?!" Lucy exclaimed. I just shook my head. "No. I mean yes. But no." I said unable to really answer the question. Petra brushing off the comment ignoring the two continued to talk to me.

"So have you thought about my offer? You know love I can make you alot happier then some greasy lamp." She seductively suggested. I blushed as I tried to avoid eye contact. Her blue eyes dug into my soul. "N-no thank you. I'm with Peter." She frowned. "I really don't see what you see im him." TKs face lit up "that's exactly what I said!" Petra half smiled at him. "Hm you're not too bad. You should keep this one around." Petra pointed at TK. Lucy whispered over at TK "maybe she isn't so much like Peter. Peter hates you." Tk just shrugged

Unfortunately Peter's smoke break was over and he had just walked into the cafeteria when he saw the familiar girl sitting across from his darling. "YOU!" He hissed. Petra turned to see who it was only to make eye contact with Peter. "Oh here we go." I whispered to my friends.

"Whats it to ya grease ball?" She asked Peter. His face twisted into frustration. "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked. Petra rolled her eyes. "Lunch moron. Why else?" His anger boiled inside him. Everyone in the cafeteria was silently watching qs the tension grew in the room. "You can be around y/n." Peter demanded

Petra rolled her eyes. "You don't own y/n she can do whatever she wants." Peter had enough and took a few steps forward grabbing her arm. "She's mine, you got it." Petras face twisted into rage. "I told you not to fuxking touch me." She hissed through gritted teeth. Peter tightened his grip glaring back into her eyes. "Okay that's it." Petra said kicking Peter in the dick. He huffed hard and let go of Petra. It didnt take him too long before he regained his strength. "You bitch!" He yelled at her and grabbed her hair. He slammed his fist into the side of her cheek smearing her makeup and like that it was on.

The massive fight broke out in the cafeteria as Lucy, TK and I snuck out. "Oh my god." Lucy said completely shocked. "Yeah." I said looking at the ground. TK started to chuckled. "Whats so funny?" They began laughing. "Whats with you and attracting these crazy people?" TK wondered. The three awkwardly laughed at the situation. The drama was bad with just Peter but now Petra to. Oh dear.