(PxR) nerd peter

In this one Peter's a lovable nerd that follows you around like a puppy and decides to defend you when a bully makes you cry. I see alot of highschool where he's a goth kid bc I know he was but I wanted a cute soft boy Peter. He's still spooky tho.

Also the photo is temporary as my boyfriend is making me a permanent one but he's a busy man lol

Narrative pov

Peter waited a bit longer before heading home after school hoping to run into Dan. He wasn't very happy that he made y/n cry that day. What people don't see under neath his sunny and almost child like demeanor there was a strong, protective, aggressive side.

Peter waited across the street from the school, along the path Dan takes home in an alleyway out of sight. Luckily for peter, Dan eventually came out from his afterschool practice.

Classic foot ball player, almost sickening in cliche but peter trues not to judge. Soon the foot steps of Dan approached and just as the bully was mid way passed the alley peter called out to him from the shadows in a cheerful tone.

"Hi!" He said smiling.

"Holy sh-" Dan jumps, peter startling him. He looked at Peter hidden in the alley between two big buildings.

The sun was shining bright which left a harsh shadow covering the space. Peter stood half way in, the shadow being the reason Dan didn't notice him.

"What the hell are you doing you little shit? You scared the crap out of me." Peter kept smiling and guinely appologized.

"Oh I'm very sorry Dan, I just wanted to talk to you." Dan rolled his eyes.

"Okay what do you want?" Peter stood with his hands behind his back and continued to have his classic caring personality showing.

"I just wanted to tell you that you really hurt y/n feelings earlier with your comments about her looks. I'm sure you didn't mean to upset her but I'd love for you to appologize!" Dan scoofed.

"That fucking chance. It's not my fault she's so fragile she can't take criticism." Peter shook his head and stared at his shoes.

"Wow Dan I didn't expect this from you of all people. I thought you were a good guy! I guess we all have our faults. Yours being a bully and your mom's being a slut!" Dan's fist ball up and I'm a growl he replies

"What the fuck did you say about my mother?!" Peter looks Dan in the eyes cheerful tone in his voice but something about his large smile has become off setting to Dan. He ignores the slight twinkle of malace hidden behind the masked intention.

"You're mother's understandable flaw, since your bastard of a father is in prison." Something finally snaps in Dan and he walks up to peter angrily throwing a fist at him.

Swiftly peter steps out of the way sending Dan tumbling to the ground. As he begins to recover, turning over on the ground and rubbing his head, he hears the click of a gun. Wide eyed he looks up to the silver tip inches from his face.

"Woah! Are you crazy!" His voice shakes.

"Oh me? I'm not crazy! Well maybe a little, i gusss thats my flaw!" Peter's sick smile becomes accompanied by the furrow of his brow.

The mask drops and for the first time the little, caring and loving nerd becomes the picture perfect sociopath. The dark shadow becomes a contrast to his glowing blue eyes and his smile deepens reveling shark like teeth. The sun still shines brightly around but the alley is neglected. Dan starts to desperately clamber backwards until his back is pressed against the concrete wall.

"Stop fucking joking." Peter shakes his head.

"I'm not joking at all Dan. You really hurt my friend and I think you should appologize." Dan's fingers sink into the dirt floor.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry! I'm sorry alright? I won't do it again!" Peter nods his head, his loving tone returning.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it Daniel?" Dan nervously smiles and chuckles a little

"Y-yeah, you got me good peter!" For the first time his cheeks sunk and a frown replaces his smile.

"Don't fucking call me peter." Dan nods quixkly.

"You're right I'm sorry!" He smiles once again.

"You shouldn't of called my friend such horrid names but like I said we all have our flaws. You're a bully and well.."

Peter puts the gun right close to Dan's head and watches Dan choke on his last breath before peter pulls the trigger. A large boom ricoshades around the alley before escaping the dark shadow into the sunlight.

"I'm crazy."

Dan's body goes limp while peter gets up to grab his bag hidden in the corner. Quickly he changes his shirt and wipes the blood of his face. He puts the gun into his back pack before he gets up to leave. He stands at the freshold of the shadow and as soon as he steps back into the light he's trusting smile returns.