one shot: petra and peter

Y/n pov

I was walking to school with TK and Lucy cane running up. "Hey guys" I smiled at her "Hey luce what's up?" She shuffled beside us. "Not much, just wish we didn't have school today." Just then she noticed TK and us holding hands. "Hey, what's going on here?" Tk and I blushed a little. "Nothing.." TK said. She gave me a look. "Okay fine! We're dating." Her face lit up with excitement. "Omg finally. Oh wait what about the pp siblings?" I laugh at her remark. "You mean Petra and peter?" She nodded. "If you let us get to school, I'll show you."

We had a small conversation as we finished our walk to school and when we came in view I saw peter. He looked at me and then down at my hand that was wrapped around TKs. His eyes almost looked like they turned red and he started to stomp over. "Check this out." I said to luce. I let go of TKs hand and pretended nothing happened.

"Hey! What are you doing touching her!" He demanded an answer from TK. He looked nervous but I gave him a reassuring smile so he would relax. As I expected I saw Petra headed over here as well. I acted dramatic "peter look! It's Petra! She's coming this way." I point out. He turned to face her. "Why are you even still at this school!" He grunted at her. She just rolled her eyes "because y/n is here and I need to protect her." His hands curled into a fist and another fight broke out. The three of us walked away without either of them seeing. I grabbed TKs hand as we walked towards the school.

"Seems like having two of them keeps them busy on each other. Besides I'd never date a creep like that when I have this cutie." I smiled and kissed TK on the cheek. "Well you be careful, I'm not sure how long it'll last." I shrug. "I can be just as manipulative as them If I want." She chuckled. "That I know."