PxR (smut) the window

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of suicide

y/n pov

He comes in the night and I've been keeping an eye on it. I don't do anything about it though and I don't know if that makes me as crazy as him.

I like that he watches me, his obsession with me makes me feel important. No one has made me feel like this before. It's not love, it's power something as sickening as his perversion.

I can imagine the torment I give to him being just out of reach. He can only see me behind the glass of my window, the glass of the diner, and the glass of his screen. It's all an illusion to help him make sense of his mundane life. I'm the pinochle of all that is good to him and I continue to deny his advances.

The thrill gets to me as well. I'm playing with fire and one day I know I'll get burned. The danger makes it even more intriguing. What will he do once he has me and how long will it be until he realizes it's all been a fantasy?

What a way to end a life after how long I've wanted to end mine. I don't have the guts or the strength. I've tried many many times but with every attempt, I can't go through with it. The danger brings me to the edge and he will push me over it. If he truly cares for me as insanely as he leads on, I hope he puts me out of my misery.

Tonight I locked the window and I could hear him fidgeting with the handle. I'd stir normally telling him to take his leave, but tonight I felt as if I were Icarus. I sat up from my bed and looked into his eyes through the window. He paused with fright ringing in his ears.

The carpet felt soft against my bare feet as I made my way over to the window sale. I looked at him calmly and calculated his reaction. Moonlight lit up his puzzled expression as I stared into him. His frozen state didn't thaw while I dragged my fingertips across the window latch. I stopped momentarily plundering about the glass.

Was I ready for him to see it was all a lie? Maybe I wasn't ready for him to look at me any other way. I was a goddess to him, a higher power one he wants to possess. He can't have me unless I let him through the glass.

I tucked my fingers underneath the right strap of my tank top. The man's eyes darted between the strap and my stoic exterior. He watched as I slowly slide my arm from the loop and held up the shirt to tease him. The grease from his fingertips drag across the glass as he began to beg to enter, but not everyone can afford the expensive garments in the window.

The left strap slide down my left arm before I had a chance to hold it. I removed the strap slowly. The man sat on his knees slightly pawing at the lump in his pants. He looked towards me for permission and I smiled to let him know he may.

His hands dove the unbuckle of his pants and in a moment his dick sprung free. His hand lightly stroked it while he made a lewd smile.

Entertained by his neediness, I turned my back. It was illuminated with the moonlight leaving a blue aura around me. My hair flowed free brushing against my cheeks. I peered over my shoulder to see him stroking faster. I let my tank top slide down my body leaving the arch of my back exposed.

My room was chilled because I don't use much heat during the summer. Tonight seemed to be a particularly cool one. I felt like flowing spirits through the glass.

I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my panties and slide them down with my tank top. My body was fully exposed and I can imagine he was ready to explode. I turned back slowly watching him tremble at the sight. Oh, the ecstasy he must feel from this.

I almost envy him, the pleasure he feels for me isn't something I'll ever experience but maybe that's a good thing.

I walked calmly back towards the window and fiddled my fingers on the latch. His breath huffed out in puffs of steam, his dixk twitching in his hand. He leaned forward against the glass before a stream white-coated the outside of it.

I chuckled at how pathetic he looked on his knees, begging me to open the window, covered in his cum. He smiled up at me and did his best to clean himself off with a tissue from his pocket. He was expecting to do some kind of nasty act. What a disgusting man. Why do I find that so alluring?

I dragged my fingers to the corner of my blinds and gave him a wicked glare. Curtains flew quickly shut making a shushing noise as they did. I put my clothes back on and went to bed.