Peters escape

A/N: this is set after the events of the game. In this story the police and came rescued y/n from Peter but he escaped from them. TK and Lucy were killed and now Peter is trying to find himself outside of Y/N.

Peter's pov

I ran as fast as I could kicking the dirt up from under my feet. I could hear the screams of police ordering search dogs to find me. My heart was pounding violently. My legs are swift so I made it far enough ahead to find a hiding spot. To my dismay, I had to cover myself in bear shit to hid my scent, then take cover in a tree. While I watched from above hoping no one would find me I came to reflect on the events of today.

I hope y/n is okay, that the police know they didn't do anything wrong. It was me, I know. My fingers dug deep into the back of the tree as my anger boiled. I can't believe they would betray me like this and after all I did for them. I got rid of those nasty friends, I gave them everything and this us how they repay me? I shivered. It is a cold night.

I looked down to see the dogs and police giving up their search in the area and leaving. I climbed down quietly after a few minutes and quickly scrambled away. I was lucky I had tike to grab some money before they burst down the door.

I searched my pockets to find a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, my wallet, some gum and a paperclip. It wasn't much, but it's what I had. My hands fumbled to pull a cigarette out and light it. I felt my heart sting again from the betrayl. I dont understand, I did it right didn't I? I gave them everything! I made sure they couldn't leave and they still got away. I picked my scalp with one hand whil I smoked with the other.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't cut it off so I could pull at it in times like these. I felt a warm sensation on my finger tips. I plucked a small amount of skin off my head and now I was bleeding. "Great." I muttered to myself under my breath. I pulled my hood up over my head, I have no idea where I'm going.

Its been hours and the sun is beginning to rise. Finally I hit a gas station. When I walked inside I saw a wall of tourist trap shit. I rolled my eyes but I know I need something else to wear. I walked over to inspect the different shirts, usualy tourist crap. "I love camping" was one of the sweaters there. It wasn't exactly my style but it was blue. I shrugged and plucked and extra large off the rack and grabbed some crappy sweat pants along with it. I wandered over to the counter noticing a few nature bars and other junk food there. I grabbed a few snacks and slapped them infront of the guy at the till.

"Woah, you stink man." He said wafting his hands infront of his face. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I know. Can I buy this shit or not?" I growled. "Okay, chill man. Here let me get you a towel." I glared at him. "I dont want to pay for a towel." He smiled at me, gross. "It's free man. You look like you've had a rough night." My expression softened but I was still skeptical. "Fine." I said pulling my wallet out. The guy sighed. "Look dude, my mah would kill me for this but.." He looked around making sure no one was around.

"I can hook ya up with some coffee. I don't know your deal or whatever but you look like you've had a rough one." I felt puzzled at his kindness. "Whats the catch?" I asked. He laughed "no catch, no strings attached! My dad use to be a fireman and he always said you should help those in need, maybe even if they refused the help."

I felt a bit of anxiety in my chest over the kindness but I didn't have alot of options. I decided to take the risk but I kept alert. "Fine." I said aggressively. He  began walking over to a door that lead to a staff room. He waved me to follow me. "Here we are, the humbled shop/home." As I looked around I realised it was more of a small pad behind the shop. There was a small bathroom, a pull out coach, tv and the smallest kitchen I'd ever seen. "There's a whole house back here. Huh." He nudged me slightly to point towards the bathroom. "Go get a quick shower, then I'll give you coffee. No offense dude, but you reak" I rolled my eyes and stomped towards the bathroom.