sub peter x dom reader (fem smut)

A/N: this was a lovely requests and I do enjoy doing them.

Y/n pov:

I flopped down on my bed after another long day of work. I had plans this evening to go out with yb, a guy I've been seeing for a few weeks now. He's a bit obsessed with me and that can be kind of dangerous I guess but it's adorable how easily I make him nervous and flustered. He thinks he has a strong will over me just because he's bigger, but he doesn't know everything about me...

"Hmphh... daddy yes!" I hear from the other side of my wall. "Fuck!" I roll my eyes and groan as the lewd bangs and moans of Lucy's fuck buddy fill my room. I'm disappointed in myself because instead of disgust  I feel deep envy. It's been awhile since I've let anyone get intimate with me and I'm getting a little antsy.

I'm not like Lucy, I can't just sleep with anyone and I'm not judging her. I just need to trust the person I sleep with I guess. But then again I will be seeing YB later and if tonight goes well.. he might be getting lucky.

I feel a tingle between my legs but I brush it off as I get off the bed. That'll have to wait till later because I need to shower and get ready. I check the time and it's already 730, he's picking me up at 8. "Shit!" I exclaim quickly scrambling into the bathroom.

The hot water in the shower settled my nerves quickly and soon I never wanted to leave the warm embrace of it. The continuing sounds of my roommates vibrate life reminded me of why I had to get out eventually. I sighed, washing my hair, shaving my legs, taking way too long.

I took so long infact when I left the bathroom into my room I found YB sitting on my bed. "Good evening d-darling.." He trailed off noticing my little "outfit" I felt mildly violated and confused. "YB? How the hell did you get into my room?" I asked.

YB was trapped in a small trace I think because he didn't reply. His eyes locked onto any revealed flesh of mine and examined every curve. He was starting to sweat and awkwardly shifted before he made eye contact with me and noticed my expression.

"O-oh!" He stuttered then buried his face in the flowers I hadn't noticed he was holding. "L-lucy! Lucy let me in, I'm sorry! I thought you would be ready. We said 8 didn't we?" I looked over at the clock. 8:07. "Shit." I muttered to myself. YB peeked through his hands at me and made a nervous chuckle.

"Well get out, stop looking!" I demanded. He stood up and nearly tripped over his own feet, his face was beat red but so was mine. "Y-yes, sorry, sorry." He left closing the door clumsily.

As soon as he left I began throwing my outfit for tonight on. God damn Lucy, God damn job making me late, God damn pervert making me horny. I was frustrated and a little flustered but it wasn't going to ruin my night.

When I came out, I caught YB holding my coat. "Hey.." I called out and he brought his attention to me. YB is affectionate, very caring, a little creepy so it's not the first time I've caught him doing something like this. He thinks hes sly, he's really not.

"Ah, ready to go?" He asked. I walked over and too my coat from him, slipping it on. "Yes, let's head out." As I grabbed my keys and purse YB cautiously apologized again. "It's fine, i shoulve been ready. Ask next time though."

"W-wait? You'd let me see you naked?" I slapped him lightly. "I meant ask if you want to come into my room. Man your head is the gutter tonight." That is exactly what I meant but he doesn't need to know that. YB chagrined eyes met the ground. I felt a little bad so once I had locked the door behind us I held his hand.

An innocent smile and a tight squeeze greeted me as we walked out of my appartment building. "So where's this restaurant you were telling me about." I asked pulling a few cigarettes out of my purse. I offered one to YB and he accepted it. "Oh it's Gemini." I paused my walking to light my cigarette.