peter x y/n the final blow

A/N: so I have this FUCKED idea for a really melcholy ending to the game. I just wanted to write it for yall but be warned.

Triggers include:
Trauma
Mentions of abuse
And general mental fuckery

It was early in the morning, around 8am. Peter usually brought me breakfast around this time before he went out for groceries.

It was Tuesday today.. I think it's Tuesday. It's hard to keep track down here but I've managed to know that it's been at least a year and half since I got here.

The room around be felt homely. Peter spared no expense to keep me happy, well entertained down here so long as I behaved. Yet it still was a prison not matter how hard he night try.

I had posters on the wall, my favorites being the sally face poster and the deathnote one. Peter also put up a poster from the show "You" that was our show. It reminds him of how we met and I think secretly he makes me watch it to remind me of the length he'd go to keep me.

Beyond that I had a nice TV and a small fish tank. He let me get one recently since I wanted a pet for so long. He insisted rat would be enough for the both of us but eventually he gave in since I hadn't tried to escape for 6 months.

I had given up at this point, even if I were to escape where would I go? What would I do? He would find me, bring me back here.

I felt a shiver run down my spine as the ghostly pain shot through my stump. My fingers tensed at the sock keeping it warm as the horrible flashes came back.

"Peter please, I'm sorry I tried to escape, I wont-" Peter's eyes burned like hell fire through me, my soul bare and he scorched it with every glance.

"You expect me to trust you? After all that I've done, all I've given you. You are everything to me y/n, but you weren't anything to anybody else."

He sharply drew a needle from a corner table and I struggled against the ropes. "I truly never meant to hurt you and I truly don't believe in how the world treated you. Like garbage, like nothing until I came and tried to love you."

He stepped forward to me and I pressed myself as deep as I could against the wall. I balled my eyes out squirming and pleading under my breath.

"You just became so, resistant and now I have to take precautions to keep you safe. Even if that means stepping over the bounds. You understand right?"

He cradled my cheek and wiped my tears, yanking my head away whimpering was my only response. "Fine be that way."

He stabbed the syringe into my arm and I felt dizzy. The room became hazy and I suddenly no longer felt scared. "See you tomorrow darling." Was all I heard as the room faded.

A loud creek startled me and I jumped from my vivid flash back to see the trap door opening. My heart races and the smell of bacon hit my sense. "Good morning my love." Peter walked down the steps.

He placed the tray he was carrying on the coffee table before he went back to the door to secure it. When he came back down the steps he sat next to me and pulled me into his arms. I sank into him and felt the calm warmth of his body ease me from my flash back.

He didn't need to know about it. He didn't like it when I brought up that little incident. The next few days after that he wouldn't stop apologizing and begged for forgiveness. He admitted he went to far and promised never to do a thing like that again but I don't trust it for a damn minute.

"Oh darn I forgot the ketchup, one second." He quickly sat up and headed back towards the door. When he opened it the second time I noticed the warm glow of the sun, I haven't seen it or felt it in almost a year.