yandere reader x yandere peter

A/n: I'm going to make a pt2 because I want to give you guys something to read. I've been super busy lately so here you go for now.

Y/n pov

"And today were reviewing dawns dish detergent. It's considered one of the most respected brand in the market today.."

My lap top plays Peter Kings video for the 100th time since I found his channel. I love everything about him and what he does. The way he smiles at me through the camera or his cute catch phrases.

Tonight's a special night, he's finally agreed to do a live stream! It'll be my chance to ask questions I've been dying to know the answers to. It's about to go on any minute now so I watch an old video while I wait. I finally got the notification on twitch saying he was starting the live.

I almost fell off the bed scrambling to go to the page. I waited and waited until finally his handsome, dreamy face popped up on the screen. I was in a day dream, imagining him sitting next to me as the live started..

"Good evening out there! Hi, I'm the reviewer advocate on twitch for the first time answering personal questions. It seems alot of my followers are interested in me beyond my opinions and since we hit our goal of 500,000 followers I'll finally open up."

I squealed in excitement hugging my pillow tight to my chest and kicking my feet a little. I already knew some much about him but there's a chance to know more now. Information unaccessable through stalking his social media, personal well dressed questions. Questions like..

"So let's see what you guys want to ask me."

Peter took a moment to scan the comment section and an interesting topic popped up.

"Do I have a special someone? Wow really jumping to the personal questions." He paused as a light brush covered his cheeks, it made my heart sink. "There is someone actually but I haven't talk to them yet." He chuckled nervously as waves of comments begged to know who it was but he continued to decline there questions.

I was nearly in tears at this point. Who could he love if it wasn't me? I know we haven't met yet but I've known since I saw him that we were meant for one another. I didn't have the gumption to try and find him beyond Facebook or Twitter but now I'm losing him to some bitch!

I felt a surge of rage course through my body as I continued to watch the love, horrid thoughts clouded my mind. Who was this slut, and what did he see in her? What does she have that I don't?!

I don't have a choice now, I need to find him before it's too late. Hours of YouTube, Google, and research I finally figured out how to track an IP address. I should've done this months before instead of being a pathetic bitch about it. Look at the situation I'm in now, he's going to find someone else!

"God damn it!" I smashed my hands on the keyboard of my laptop after trying to track this shit for 11 hours. A window popped up on my screen with an address. I stared at it like a golden tickets, I shun in my eyes.

"That actual address to Peter Kings house!" Oh my god, I can't believe I can finally, finally make a move. My heart starts to race thinking about our first interactions and all the possible ways it could go. Would he love me immediately or would he fight me?

I looked up the address and found out it's a street in a nearby town. I didn't have to travel as far as I thought, just a couple hours north from here. I couldn't believe it, stars in my eyes, hopes and dreams becoming reality!

My excitement over took me and immediately headed out to the address I had. Keys in my hand a pep in my step and I was headed out. I entered my car humming a nice little tune and heading out towards the next town over.