Goth Peter Smut (female)

A/N: heres some smut enjoy

He pushes you against the wall.

"You're mine now, aren't you sweetheart?"

You look away trying to hide how flustered you are.

"Darling, come on look at me."

He says in a flirty voice although there's a tad of condescension to it. It's as if he's playing with you to make you even more vulnerable.

"You like bad boys don't you darling? It turns you on thinking about being talked to like this, being teased, being touched.."

There's a tingling sensation as his hand runs down your leg and then creeps up under your skirt. He's gentle and slow.

"Aren't you going to stop me?"

The mocking tone stays in his voice as his fingers get closer and closer to your panties. You can't seem to move or stop him. This is making you want him just like he said. You look up at him with innocent eyes.

"Don't act all innocent. I can feel your body begging for it."

His index and middle finger graze your panties. He can feel you soaking through your underwear. The moisture transfers to his finger as he caresses the wet spot and your clit causing you to whimper quietly. His smile grows as you let him play with you.

"Aren't you a good girl?"

You nod and feel as he pulls your underwear aside. His index finger slides up and down your tight slit and over your clit. It's slow, making you crave him to go quicker. The enjoyment from watching your squirm and wanting more made him laugh at you.

"Oh is my darling getting needy? Look at you so dirty and needy you're letting me touch you in the hall. Maybe I should turn you around and touch you in front of everyone. Would you like that?"

He knew you wouldn't. You feel a surge of panic. Would do that? You manage to meek out a little disapproving sound. There's a fear in you that if you oppose him he will do something much worse to you. Your body trembles for more of him with the anxiety of him revealing you.

"Awe it would be so fun to show everyone you're mine but if you insist I won't force you.. this time."

His mocking tone sends a chill down your spine but before you can feel afraid or uncomfortable by him he starts to touch you again. He runs his index finger over your clit again softly but quicker. You moan and he slaps his hand over your mouth. He doesn't stop rubbing your clit as he laughs belittling you.

"Darling, you said you didn't want to be caught. You better be quiet or they'll hear you."

To the right, you notice people passing by. How no one has noticed yet is not surprising considering this school. Everyone usually minds their own business and Peter's blocking most of the sight of us away. Your breath starts to pick up. The excitement of trying not to get caught it driving you crazy not to mention the way his fingers are rubbing your clit and he hasn't even played with your slit yet. Your body shivers with pleasure.

"Oh, you're so beautiful when you're like this darling. Do you like this?"

You nod, his hand still over your mouth.

"I need you. Do you understand?"

He says continuing to touch you and making you buck your hips lightly. Eyes full of desperation, you look at him needing him to move his fingers faster.

"I've been craving you since I first saw you, darling. You're driving me crazy."

He growls a bit as he admits how badly he needs you. He began to kiss your neck, his hot shaky breath against his your skin. In a low whisper, his voice fills with lust and desire.