(disclaimer please read)

Hello yall. I just wanted to pop on here real quick and say a few things.

First off I just wanted to remind everyone that my content is written for 18+ people. If you're not 18+ you should NOT be reading this stuff. I understand you want to be apart of a community like this but as someone who never listened to the disclaimers, it's better to wait.

But I know you're not gonna listen to me. No matter how many age restrictions I put on here or how many times I tell you not to view my content, you won't listen.

I need you to understand consent. Due to my own past expierences, being exposed to stuff like this too young, it warped my idea of consent and lead to some shitty situations. I don't want to be responsible or apart of that for any of you.

Please note if someone doesn't expressively say "yes" to a sexual encounter, it's not consent.

If someone says "maybe" it means no. If someone says "sure" it means no. If someone says "yes" and then changes their mind it means "no".

There's no situation in which you are required or "owe" someone in a sexual manner. Even if they paid for dinner, even if they are nice to you, even if you promise sexual favors and then decide you don't want to follow through on them later.

The kind of things portrait in the stories I write are fiction for a reason. Healthy sexual relationships are important and are nothing like the fictional ones you read on wattpad.

If you are going to explore kinks and fetishes with your partners, you need alot of love, trust and importantly understanding about what consent actually is.

There is just some things that are fun in fantasy and not in practice and that's what alot of my writing is. I'd never expierence these things in real life and I'd never encourage it.

I'd rather you not read this until you're 18+ but like I said I know you'll probably ignore that. At least do your research and talk to trusted adults about consent before reading things like these. I don't want anyone to get hurt, so please be careful.

Good resource on consent :

https://youtu.be/oQbei5JGiT8