(PxR smut) sweet dreams

A/N: hello all, this was a request and it does involve some borderline assault things. Because of that, however, this is going to be y/n and peter role-playing encounter to do with somnophilia. I just don't feel comfortable writing it any other way. anyway, enjoy your horn dogs.

Y/n pov

It happens every night. At first, it was just lewd noises in my dreams, a wet sensation on my thighs, and a soft panting beside my ear. Soon it evolved becoming riskier. A thumb pressed to my lips, his fingers rubbing my slit slowly as I dreamt, maybe a few sliding into me.

I was disturbed at first but too exhausted to react. My job had weighed me down and although this was very unsettling, I just didn't have the energy to fight it. So when he would wake me up in the night moaning my name, gripping my sheets I would just roll over and go back to sleep.

He worried I might catch him and I worried he might catch me.

He touches me at night while he thinks I'm asleep and what started with his perversion turned into mine. The soft, rough pad of his index finger rubbing against my sensitive clit made me moan softly. I could hear him chuckling as his other hand stroked his dick.

"What beautiful noises you make darling. Will you make another for me?" He whispered into my ear.

Hot tingles flew throughout my legs and my clit filled with intense pleasure. His fingers stimulated me further rubbing in circles, occasionally changing directions.

I moaned again a little louder, letting my legs tremble against him. He brushed my hair off my face behind my ear, leaving me cold between my legs. The pleasure still lingered as he reached his climax.

"Dear, you look so pure asleep like this, so vulnerable and perfect. I-i can't resist but touch you.." He grunted and the sound of him stroking his dick got louder.

"I-i want you to taste me, my love, can you do that for me?" I felt something warm pressed to my lips.

I left it there for a moment before letting it slip past my lips. The man chuckled, gazing at my "sleeping" face with the tip of his girth in my mouth.

"What a g-good girl you are y/n" He moaned quietly and I felt the tip push slightly further into my mouth.

He rubbed his dick quicker and quicker until a hot liquid splashed into my mouth. It was bitter, salty and it made me want so much more than his teasing. I struggled to hold myself back, I wanted to open my eyes and put him inside of me but I was afraid he would stop coming.

I felt the tip of his dick leave my mouth, the cum trailed down my cheek. He chuckled softly again before the sound of his pants zipped up. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"I'll see you tomorrow darling~" He whispered into my ear.

I peeked my eyes open a little as he walked towards my window. All I caught was a man in a black vest with a blue sweater. I couldn't see much more than that until he looked back at me. I could see his blue eyes glowing through the darkness before he disappeared out the window.

As soon as he was gone I sat up, swallowing the remaining cum in my mouth. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up as well. I knew I had to get up for work in a little while and I was going to be exhausted but it'll be worth it.

Every night he does this, I know it's wrong, I know it's some sick fantasy but I can't bring myself to stop him. I can hardly wait till tomorrow when he comes again.

I get back to bed and fall asleep.

-the next night-

Here he comes again, it's late and I hear my window opening. I excitedly wait for him to get close to me and start taking my blanket off.