power bottom peter x male reader

⚠️ trigger warning ⚠️: MENTIONS OF HOMOPHOBIA 

A/N: that's right! You asked for it and I got you lol. I just wanted to preference this exoierence by saying I don't have AMAB parts so some of this is going to be my best guess. I have done some research which is why it took so long for this chapter but let me know what you think and please don't judge me too much.

"Fuckin rip!" I yelled loudly at Peter who has just lost his 4th round in a row to me. We were playing super smash bros like we had been ever Saturday for a few months now. Peter was honestly one of the most interesting guys I've met since I started colledge, he likes a bunch of stuff I do. He seemed really interested in knives like me but also flowers! I've always had a bit of a green thumb and I've been made fun of alot for it. "It's too girly" apparently.

"So should we go and check on our little garden?" I asked standing up and stretching. "Oh yeah we should do that. Our roses are starting to come in nicely." I smiled and went to grab my sweater and shoes. I saw Peter out of the corner of my eye standing up. He stretched and my gaze couldn't leave him. I've had strong feelings for him in a way I didn't understand in a way I wanted to ignore. I didn't want to end up some pansy like my uncle Ron. I'd defiently get disowned from my family.

Even though I fought my own mind about it he did have beautiful eyes and he always made me smile. I never had a friendship like this before either. Sometimes he would stay the night and I end up falling asleep on him. But as friends right?

We headed outside towards the little garden patches. My dorm had a nice garden area, part of the school's programs for people who struggled with depression or anxiety. Unfortunately both of those things I'm plagued with but the gardening helps alot.

When we got out to the rose bush we were talking about someone had ripped it out of the ground. "What the fuck!?" I exclaimed looking at the dirt thrown everywhere. I felt fury burning in my chest but it was nothing compared to what Peter was feeling. His eyes darted around the court yard looking for the bastard responsible. There wasn't anyone but us, so I decided to check the damage of our poor roses.

I carefully inspected the rose bush sighing as it's limp and snapped branch laud mangled. I felt Peter's hand rest on my should. "So, do you think it's salvageable?" I asked him. It's true we both liked plants but he was an expert in flowers. He kneeled down gently cradling the roots. "Well if we work quick, we could save the roots." He said.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded and went to grab some tools from the tiny shed. When he came back we got to work, gently working together to save our rose bush. "Here let me just.." I was trying to grab something while I held some dirt on my shovel. I accidentally dropped the slightly damp soil onto Peter's shirt. I started to laugh "I'm sorry." I said. Peter grunted playfully at me. "You don't seem sorry.." I kept laughing trying to calm myself down enough to really apologize. My efforts were futile as I continued to breathily apologize through outbursts of laughter.

"No, no im really sorry." Peter gave me an evil look. "Oh you will be." It took a second for the words to sink in giving me no chance to react when he shoved a handful of dirt into my shirt. I grunted surprised and then shoved him back a little bit. "Peter! I said I was sorry, you douche." I gently threw some more dirt at him. "Oh this means war." He said grabbing another handful of dirt. "But what about the roses?" I asked he chuckled throwing some dirt at me. "All is fair in love and war darling."

Just like that our battle was on. It was quite the battle to. I was throwing dirt, getting hit, dodging, creating strategy and some how he was always one step ahead of me. Well until he slipped up. For a moment he had his back turned re arming himself with ammunition for the next phase in our battle when I tackled him to the ground. I pinned his arms to the ground. "Surrender!" I demanded. He wiggled in protest. "Never!"