ten •

I checked the time on my watch while tapping my finger on the table.

It was near closing time. I wanted to go thank William for helping me with that guy yesterday, he was truly a pain.

Henry had already left, he said he was having a family emergency. I hope everything is alright.

There was only one family left here, but as of now it seems they've noticed the time and have begun to wrap themselves up.

As the family wrapped themselves up, one of the little girls ran up to the stage, where the three animatronics hadn't been performing, but they simply have just been moving their heads side to side as if observing the kids.

The little girl had been standing in front of Bonnie, whispering something inaudible to him. She had been giggling and smiling. I simply just watched the happy child.

The girl had her head down whilst speaking to Bonnie and fiddling with her fingers when the three animatronics shifted their eyes slowly to the girl. I picked my head up from the table suddenly.

"Anna! Let's go!" one of the adults shouted.

"Coming mommy!" the girl shouted back, saying something final to Bonnie and running off to her mother.

I watched as the animatronics eyes followed her. Once the family left the building, the animatronics eyes stood idle once again and kept moving their heads.

I sighed and went to go power them off.

Their whirring and mechanical noises slowed, eventually coming to a stop.

I hopped off the stage and shut the main room's light off, turning back around and walking down the hall into Williams office.

I knock three times before entering. "Hey William? before I leave I just wanna let you kno- oh" I say as entered, realizing that William is not even in the room.

"Huh." I furrow my eyebrows and close the door. Where is he?

I walk across the hall to Henry's door to see if he's in there. I knock before entering once again. "William?" I enter, to an empty office.

i shut the door and begin wandering through the halls, looking for William. Yeah, I wanted to thank him, but I also had wanted to let him know I was leaving so he wouldn't be confused if he had come out and I wasn't there.

"William??" I called out.

I stopped in front of Parts and Services. It was the only room I hadn't gone in yet.

William had once told me to never enter Parts and Services, and I told him okay because there was no need for me to be in there anyway. But I can't seem to find him anywhere, and if he's inside Parts and Services, i'm sure the most he'll do is tell me I can't be in there, right?

I placed my hand on the handle, sort of nervous. I had only wanted to thank him, and leave. I pursed my lips and sighed, opening the door.

Immediate darkness hit my eyes and the strong scent of metallic filled my nose. It was so strong, it had made me a bit nauseous.

"Oh gee, I wonder which animatronic needed fixing today" I chuckled, covering my nose. "Hey William, i'm not sure if you're in here or not, but if you are, I just wanted to thank you about helping me with that guy yesterday." I stood by the doorway, a bit too afraid to switch the light on.

I looked down the hall to my side as i spoke. "He was a pain, and I was afraid he might've done something to me if you hadn't stepped in. Anyway, I hope there's some way I can repay yo-" I turned my head back to the room and let out a quick and quiet gasp.