twenty four

^^lumixx__ on twt

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS WHATTTTT I LOVE YOU GUYS

lets refer to these people as man 1 and man 2 and woman 1 for now.

Anonymous POV

"I don't think you know what this man is capable of. You heard it from her. Do you know how many people he's killed?" Man 2 looked at Man 1.

"That's exactly why we're doing this. It's what she wanted, you heard it yourself." Man 1 responded.

"Right, but she never said anything about getting her sister involved. Don't drag Margaret into this." Man 2 argued.

"Margaret already agreed. She knows everything. She knows the deal." Man 1 looked away.

"Why on earth would you bring her into this!" Man 2 stood up.

"Because Willow and Margaret were best friends during high school after William left. Margaret knows how to get close. Have you not listened at all during the entire time we were friends with Woman 1?" Man 1 looked back at Man 2.

"Have you not listened? Willow was only using Margaret to make herself feel better about Williams absence. You think she's actually gonna give a shit about her now? Especially since the british crook is back?" Man 2 yelled.

"Of course she'll give a shit. Margaret will make sure she does. She'll do anything to avenge Woman 1, and revenge on Willow for all those years of lies and manipulation." Man 1 spoke calmly.

Man 2 sighed. "And whats my role in this game."

"You? You'll get hired  as the night guard at the new location. You'll know what to do when the night comes. Margaret knows the plan." Man 1 explained.

"What about the current night guard?" Man 2 questioned.

Man 1 turned to Man 2. "They don't have a night guard there yet. But when they do, I guess I'll just have to pull a good old William Afton."

-
Willow's POV

So William did stay the night.

Maggie slept in the living room as always, and once again, William slept on my floor.

I keep telling him it's alright and he can sleep with me, but he refuses. Something about not wanting to make me uncomfortable.

It was just the same as last time. William was sprawled out on my floor, drooling and snoring, the blankets and pillows all the way by his feet.

I stepped out of bed and stepped over him, leaving the room and into the kitchen. I was gonna make a cup of coffee and wake him up since we had to go to work.

Maggie was already awake. She was sitting at the island eating a bagel.

"You're up early." I say. "Good morning."

"Because I have school don't I?" she responded. "Am I gonna be an aunt?"

I looked at her with the coffee pot in my hand. "What?"

"Am I gonna be an aunt. William was making weird noises last night." she smirked.

I put down the coffee pot. "You hear that too? I keep telling him he makes weird ass noises in his sleep all night."

She shrugged her shoulders.

I take out the coffee beans. "And no, you're not gonna be an aunt anytime soon. Seriously? I think ma would obliterate me."