fifty : stay quiet•

guys i'm so fucking evil

TW: death, blood, gore, hair pulling

Willow's POV

I ran down the halls searching for William. I heard three gunshots go off while I was in the car.

I saw him standing in the middle of the hallway, looking down.

"William? What the fuck is going on?" I slowly approached him.

He quickly turned around with blood all over his face and his shirt.

I looked in front of him and saw Margaret's brains on the floor. "I don't even know what to say?"

"Willow.." William grabbed his hair and pulled on it. "Willow I'm fucking done for, I'm done, I'm done it's over for me!"

I turned to him quickly and saw him smudging the blood on his face. "William stop-" I grabbed his hand. "What do you mean?"

He shakily pointed to the corner.

I turned around with this wrist still in my hand. The camera was blinking red, indicating that it was on, and recording.

I felt my heart drop down to my ass. "Yeah.. Yeah but that's just you right? You are the only one with access to the cameras?"

"Willow." William gulped. "They turn on automatically when someone enters that room. Does it look like I'm fucking in it!"

I let go of his hand and backed up. I can't let this happen.

"What are you doing?" William wiped the blood from his face.

"First I just, I just need to know why this happened." I tried to keep myself calm.

"I was.. I was trying to call Dylan, but he wasn't responding, so I was going to leave, but.. but I heard the gun behind me, so I had no choice but to defend myself. It was self defense. I can't go to jail for self defense right?" William spoke fast.

I sighed deeply. "I.. I don't.."

William watched as I approached the girl more.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"We have to get her out of here." I looked at her, trying to figure out how we're gonna handle this.

William shook his head. "Willow, it's all on recording already. I'm going to jail."

"No you're not! Stop saying that!" I rubbed my eyes.

"How can you be so sure?" I heard a voice from down the hall.

William and I both quickly raised our heads and looked down at the man down the hall.

He was holding a telephone, and he was pointing it towards us, with the number 911 on its small screen.

"Oh. Dylan." I chuckled nervously and stepped over Margaret. "Dylan, Dylan we were good friends right? You could just hang up that phone call, and we could just talk it all out."

I heard William grab the gun from behind me.

"What makes you think I wanna talk it out? Her brains are right there, she's dead. I think I know enough, and so do they." He motioned his head towards the telephone.

"These are props, Dylan. It's all an act. You're being pranked, by all three of us. There's no need for you to take the joke so far and call the police." I slowly approached him.

"Do you remember your good old friend Julia, Willow?" Dylan tilted his head.

How the hell does he know that?