twenty two •

tw// homophobia, mention of slapping.

I attached Funtime Freddy's faceplates onto his endo, completing the animatronic. I took a few steps back to admire my work & completion on Williams project.

I looked over at William who was sleeping on my couch.

He came over this morning to see my progress on him so he could know when to bring over Funtime Foxy, but he just fell asleep in the middle of watching me work on it. I'm assuming he didn't get any sleep last night, most likely from working on the animatronics.

I leaned over my cushions and lightly shook him awake, excited. "William."

He continued lightly snoring.

"Williaaam" I shook him harder.

He fluttered his eyes open, a little confused as to where he was but quickly realized.

"Hm?" he turned around to me.

I grinned. "It's done."

"What's done?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Really?"

He looked at me confused.

"Funtime Freddy." I sighed.

His eyes lit up and he jumped off the couch. The brand new and shiny bear was standing and slumping on a stand with a microphone in his hand and his eyes closed, met Williams adoring gaze.

He slowly approached the robot, holding his hands out ready to feel it. He grazed his fingers along the white arm. He was smiling, his beautiful imperfect teeth revealing.

"It's perfect." he touched Bon-Bons ears.

"You really think so? I think I messed up your design a little." I grimaced.

"No, no it's perfect. It's better. It's perfect." William stared at the bot with bright eyes.

"Well? Are you going to power it on? It's not hostile yet right?" I crossed my arms, adoring the bot as well.

He looked at me quickly like I had came up with the best idea ever. He stepped over to Freddy and was ready to power him on.

"Ready?" he looked at me excitedly.

I quickly nodded my head, eager for him to turn it on.

William prepared himself before he powered him on. He stepped over to where I was standing so he could watch with me.

It took about 30 seconds before Freddy began to move, since it was the first time he would be in action.

William and I watched in awe as Funtime Freddy began slowly moving along with Bon-Bon.

"Bon-Bon, Say-ay hi to our friends!" Freddy glitched in a robotic voice.

William gasped in joy.

"Oh man. The glitchy voice." I sighed.

"No, no it suits him. The kids will love him." William held his hands together and watched his creation with child-like eyes. It really brings out the old 15 year old in him.

"I can't wait to show this to Henry. He'll be so proud of me." William spoke.

Freddy continued moving and saying random things when there was a knock at the door.

William quickly stepped over to Funtime Freddy, turning him off and leaving him idle on the stand smiling with his eyes wide.

I looked at William in confusion, wondering who might be at the door. He shrugged and mouthed 'I don't know.'