thirty

William's POV

I shouldn't have told her that I was a kicker. Because I got kicked in my gut multiple times last night.

Willow and I had already woken up. We were simply sitting on the bed and just talking about some random stuff.

I was sitting up and she was still laying down.

"Just tell me where you buy it from." I asked.

"No!" she giggled. "You have straight hair!"

"But come on! It smells so good! You remember that one time I used it and everything turned out fine." I looked at her.

She pursed her lips. "It does smell good."

I nodded.

"Fine. It's just at Target, but you'll have to go through the ladies section to get it." She smirked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "And?"

"You might get a discount if you tell them you know me." she suggested.

"You're the best." I told her.

She lightly smiled. "Um.. could you tell me what happened last night?"

I sighed and laid back, closer to Willow's level. "It's not much really."

"I wanna know where you were for the whole two hours, how the animatronics came back, and what happened when you were smoking." she looked at me concerned. "Even if it's gruesome."

Even if it's gruesome. She's really gotten used to the the way things happen around here.

"I went to get the animatronics back." I looked at her.

"From where. How did you even know where they were?" Willow asked.

"Some foolish teenagers. I over heard them the other day, just some suspicious stuff about the animatronics. I automatically knew it was them. I looked up their address in the phone book." I shrugged.

Willow didn't seem too phased, like she's heard this all before. She had only wanted to know.

"So I.. got rid of them. Just for fun. It took me an hour to get the animatronics out of the house simply because they were so heavy and I'm only one person, but I did it just in time because the parents got back." I continued.

Willow simply scoffed.

"Then it took me another hour just to get the animatronics back inside. A couple of times I had even contemplated just leaving them outside, but I knew Henry would he upset. That's when I knocked and came inside, telling you I would be out for a smoke." I explained.

Willow sat there and listened, most likely remembering about the unknown & unexpected occurrence from last night.

I should rather be upset about what happened afterwards, but I find it quite stupid, or funny.

"Who on Earth carries a machete so late at night?" I dropped my face into my palms, smiling weakly.

Willow widened her eyes. "A machete?"

"There was this dude in a bicycle coming by, and I didn't really care because it had just seemed like a dude in a bicycle. I couldn't make out his face since it was dark, and especially since the bastard had a hood on." I took my hands away from my face and rested my head on the headrest.

"I blinked, for not even a second and this guy is reaching the machete out, slashing my chest purposefully. I hadn't even notice he had slashed me at first since it was so quick, so if anything it had felt like he bumped me or whatever. I yelled at him, just the common thing to yell when someone bumps you, before I quickly noticed I was bleeding, and fast." I motioned my hands as I described the moment to Willow.