forty •

i honestly don't know how tf i wrote 40 chapters already i wouldve thought i ran out of ideas by now😭

tw: death, blood, suicide mention, abuse mention, alcoholism mention, gore

Omniscient POV

"It took me an hour. A fucking hour!" William pointed at his glasses as Willow walked into his office, snickering.

So this would happen every night. Willow and William would stay after hours. She would lock up her office, and go to William's instead. Maggie had only gotten used to it. She would rather be alone in Willow's apartment than he at her mothers.

William thought it was funny to buy himself a gum ball machine and not buy one for Willow nor Henry. They do cost a lot though.

"Yeah, it also took me an hour to remove sour cream from my hair." She threw herself in the seat next to William.

"Hey, what do you think of the night guard?" William asked.

"Who, Dylan? I think he's pretty cool. Besides Giuseppe and John, I think he's one of the only sane employee's." Willow opened up William's yogurt.

William looked at her oddly. "Who told you that you can have that? I know I didn't."

"Me." Willow picked up his spoon.

William rolled his eyes and brushed it off. "Anyway, he was acting a little strange when he walked in. Usually he can keep a conversation, but today, it was all just words here and there. He seemed in a rush."

Willow shrugged her shoulders. "Guys probably just not having it tonight. I would be upset too if I had to deal with those animatronics at night. Shocking them and climbing through vents? Really?"

Dylan's POV

"No dude, I'm telling you right fucking now you're not following me in this vent. God, you're so annoying." I walked towards the vent.

"I just need to prepare myself!" William's father said behind me.

"Listen man." I turned around. "He's your son. You need to man the fuck up and face him. He's only a few rooms away. Do not come to me about what you're gonna say to him. I do not know him like that. I do not know how he's gonna react to anything I might tell you to say to him. If anything, you know more. Grow a fucking pair of balls. I did not sneak you in here just so you can follow me in the vent. Aren't you the same guy who killed his wife and then spent 8 years in prison? How the fuck are you so scared to talk to your son?"

"Because he's gonna hate me." William's father looked down.

"Shit, I would too. Look, there's some cams on the other side of the vents. I'll be watching to make sure nothing happens if you're so scared." I flipped on my flashlight.

I wasn't. And there was no cams. If Man 1 wants to see shit go down, then I guess who am I to stop him. I couldn't care less about this guy anyway. He was starting to get on my nerves. How can someone in their 50's be such a baby?

William's father sighed. "Fine, fine. If anything goes wrong I blame you. How can I find the office?"

I pointed. "From here, it's closer than the main room. Just take a right and then a left, then you'll just see three offices. You'll know which is his."

Omniscient POV

"Okay okay, look, there was this one time after Henry and I graduated college. We were hanging in his apartment, and he pulled out a small box. And mind you, we were high as fuck so-"

William's story was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Willow and him both looked at each other.

"Yo Dylan, shouldn't you be with the animatronics right now?" Willow spoke towards the door as her chair was leaned back and she was eating her chips.