twenty nine •

^^ melokoi😋

TW: MURDER & BLOOD & HANGING (can be triggering to those with suicide attempts)

you do NOT have to read this chapter, it simply gives a description in williams pov on how he killed the kids who stole the animatronics and took the animatronics back.

I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS THEY MAKE ME SMILE SM

Yesterday, William's POV

That fucking kid.

I pick the lock with a hairpin I stole from Willow. How can you have such a weak lock?

I spat my toothpick onto their lawn and walked inside.

How did I find this kids address? Easy. His mother called in a few days ago for a birthday party. It was his little brothers. Found her phone number and looked her up in the phone book.

Don't be stupid.

I found my way into their kitchen and grazed my fingers upon their nice collection of different types of knives, choosing my pick.

It was dark in this house. The cars in the driveway had been gone and the basement light was on.

No parents in the house, no witnesses.

I chose their largest kitchen knife and tossed it into the air, chuckling as it fell back into my palm. I bit my lip and turned around, slowly walking towards the basement light.

I looked at the family portraits and just photos of the kids alone. What a happy family.

I reached the door and pressed my ear up against it.

"Dude are you crazy?" Boy 2 spoke.

"It's literally speaking to me! It's telling me to open the chest plates!" Boy 1 panicked.

"So? Open it!" Boy 4 pushed.

"You got any more of this stuff? It's so good." Boy 3 asked.

"Yeah, yeah it's just in the top cabinet." Boy 1 spoke worriedly.

"Sick." Boy 3 began walking up the stairs.

I quickly walked into their dark bathroom that was right by the basement door. I didn't need to close it, I was well hidden enough.

Boy 3 opened the basement door and walked out into the kitchen. He was humming some weird song. Terrible singer.

I silently followed behind him into the kitchen.

Boy 3 reached for the top cabinet for the bar he had been eating before. He was quite short so he struggled a bit.

He pulled the box out and reached inside for another bar. He unwrapped it and began stuffing his face. I grimaced.

"That's a good ass bar huh?" I asked.

The boy quickly turned around and met my presence, granola on his cheeks.

He quickly pushed himself against the counter and dropped the bar. "You, you're that guy! You own Fr-"

I cut him off by forcing my hand onto his mouth. "You're so goddamn loud." I harsly scowled at him.

He began struggling as I grabbed his arm and held him down. He wanted to scream for his friends.

I quickly placed the knife on his neck, causing him to stop moving and breathe deeply. There was true fear in his eyes, especially since he only wanted a bar.