thirty three

3K READS! THANK YOU!

^^ he's in my fucking house

Dylan's POV

"He's going to come out any second now. Be ready." Man 1 spoke to me over the phone.

"What does he look like?" I asked, looking at the building.

"He might have bleached parts of his hair. He was skinny around the time he got arrested, but now he's about the size of William when they first opened Fredbears." Man 1 described.

Yikes. It's like reverse operations.

"He had his earlobe stretched, and has a stab wound on his neck from two years ago." Man 1 continued.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"Just dug into some recent shots they got of him. Anyway, let me know what happens. I have to go take care of something." Man 1 shuffled on the other line.

"Yeah, whatever. See you." I pressed END CALL and set the telephone beside me.

I did not want to be in the same car as a woman beater, woman murderer, child beater, alcoholic, and murderer in general.

I hope he's at least sorry. I know he'll want to see his son again, and hopefully apologize. But like Man 1 said, there will most likely be only one Afton standing in the next week or two.

Friendly fire.

I watched as the prison gates opened, and a few tough looking people walked out as a bleached man walked in front. Just like Man 1 said.

Well, he was definitely ugly. I think William might even look better. He looked like he might not have showered since he got admitted here.

He looked about 5'11 too. His son was just beating him at everything. Imagine being in prison for that long and coming out to your son being 3 inches taller than you?

The man approached my car and pointed at me with a reassuring look on his face. I shut my eyes and nodded, letting the man walk around the car and to the passengers seat.

God.

He opened the passenger seat and sat inside, calmly closing the door behind him. He sat in silence.

"You ready?" I cleared my throat and started the car.

He simply nodded.

I pulled out of the parking space and hit the road.

"Look I don't know who you are or where you came from. I especially don't know why you chose to bail me, or how you even know me in the first place. But thank you. It's been so long since I've seen things other than bars and bunks." he turned to me.

He's definitely nicer than I thought.

"No problem man." I took a turn.

"Where are we going?" he asked curiously.

"I'm gonna help pay for your motel room for a few nights before you could find yourself a job, which will clearly be very hard." I spoke.

"You are god on earth. Thank you so much.. what's your name?" he pointed at me.

"Dylan." I responded.

"Dylan. Thank you so much Dylan." he clasped his hands together.

I nodded.

The man and I sat in silence as he stared at the window, clearly having something on his mind.

I reached my hand for the radio to help with the awkwardness when he turned to me.