forty seven •

tw: hair pulling and SOME nsfw HAHSHHQHAHAHAHAHA

Omniscient POV

Willow walked down the quiet hallway of Circus Baby's. It was 5 am, and she was never usually here this early. Dylan's shift wasn't even over yet. But she knew William was here. If William didn't end up going home at the same time as her, she knew he would just end up staying here the whole night.

She quietly knocked on William's office door, but when she heard no response, she smiled mischievously and slowly twisted the knob.

When the door opened, she laid her eyes on William who had been dead asleep on his desk, lightly snoring and drooling onto his papers. The pencil in his hands had drawn scribbles onto the sheet, most likely from him moving in his sleep.

She slowly entered the room and walked behind him, positioning her hands over his shoulders.

"Happy Birthday!" she quickly slammed her hands onto his shoulders in hopes of scaring him.

William quickly woke up like a mother being woken up in the middle of the night. Eyes wide, taking in dramatic breaths, acting like he's being attacked.

"Fucking Christ!" the pencil in his hand pressed onto his sheet and broke the led.

"You wake up like my mother." Willow laughed.

William sighed and ran his hands on his face, sitting back in his chair while wiping his drool away. "What time is it?"

"Five AM." Willow responded.

"Oh god, not the birthday.." William groaned.

Willow excitedly grabbed his arm and pulled him off his chair. "Come! Henry had something he wanted to give you."

"I want this day to be over already." William mumbled as Willow pulled him out of the office.

"You're so serious, cheer up a little." Willow opened her office door and pushed William inside.

"What are you even doing here at 5 AM?" William scratched his head, still somewhat asleep.

"Here for you, if that wasn't obvious." Willow shut the door behind them and walked over to the cabinet.

William threw himself on the couch and immediately laid down on it. He was ready to get back to bed.

"Hey-" Willow pulled the box out of the cabinet and shut it behind her, kneeling down in front of William. "You can sleep later. This is from Henry."

William took the box groggily and read the note on top of it. He chuckled to himself and shook his head. "He's so corny, I love him."

"Hurry up and tell me what he got you!" She rushed him.

William opened the box and rummaged through the stuffing, until he finally got what was in there and pulled it out.

Williams smile never dropped so quickly. He had to quickly look away at the pair of keys he was holding in his hands.

"There is no way he actually remembered what I wanted back in college." William covered his mouth.

"Are those.. car keys?" Willow squinted her eyes.

William quickly stood up and ran outside of the room with the keys jingling in his hands. Willow ran after him.

"Oh-" Dylan bumped into Willow.

"Dylan! Why aren't you doing your shift?" Willow looked at William running outside of the building.

"It's 6 AM, just wanted to let you guys know I'm heading out." Dylan looked at William weirdly who was already outside.