My quirk....YOU TRAITOR!

I can't belive I said his name out loud!

He surely didn't hear me right!

I mean he didn't, right!

He couldn't possibly, right?

.

.

.

Ohh who am I kidding he heard me for sure.

What's up with him knowing about my quirk tho?

I mean it's not obvious one and as far as I remember my eye colors always stayed red because I always used to be so scared all the time....

Wait a moment!

I felr relived and happy when he just landed on the balcony in front of me!

God!

What was I thinking!

This is bad!

No matter how happy I am, I can't have my hopes high here. 

I also can't let him find out about me faking being this crazy!

He would be the first person to find out for sure!

Okay I need to act quickly!

How about playing even more dumb?

Why does playing crazy feel this good?

It's also soo much fun!

God! What's wrong with me....

Inko: Now can you please leave.

I decided the best thing to do here was ignore everyone and start dancing around like a little girl tho I was a boy and this was certainly not a behave I should show but it was perfect for acting just plain childish and out of my mind. As if that wasn't enough, I started humming some music to mu dancing too. It was "Bunny Bunny Bunny, you're so funny..." still it was a nice melody so I began humming it to the best I could and smile as brightly as ever. I was sure that my eyes were still red since I feared what would happen when my mother would find out about me not being quirkless.

The fear was way too big for me to just ignore it. I dreaded what would happen when Eraserhead my old sensei would leave me be alone with her. I was scared of knowing where we would go and I would rather jump and end my life then go through what I went through again. After all if not for me then the LOV wouldn't have a strategist at all.

Still I couldn't just simply lose my live like that. I had a second chance I was sure I would use this second chance to redeem what I did wrong in my previous live. I would make sure that this future wouldn't end up like that at all. 

The only thing that was actually good about me being with the LOV, was that I knew a lot about them from their own personality to their quirks and drawbacks and even fighting stile. I knew everything there was to know.

Inko: *Sigh* If you excuse myself.... FUCKING STOP WITH THAT NONSENSE YOU BASTARD!

As I was dancing around, I felt pain all over my feet. It was worse then lego since I was actually walking over shards and it was making some cracking sound as I was walking and twirling and dancing over them.

Aizawa: Bastard?

Inko: Yes, this kid is making me go crazy! I swear if it is not for the greater good, I would have killed him immediately.

Another cracking sound could be heard and I could feel Eraserheads eyes on me and all of the sudden, I was wrapped in his capture scarf and pulled right into his hands. It all went way too far for me to proceed what just happened especially with all the twirling around I did. I was just feeling dizzy right now and it was hard to focus on anything else than not to just throw up.