Nemuri...Nem... MamaNEM!

After I told my dad what was going on in my life and how I was hiding it from him, he didn't do anything else but accept me as I was. He even thought that it was noble and courages of me to try and change the future for the better. Needless to say that this dadzawa of mine was definitelly sticking with me. There was no intention of leaving me alone or casting me out or even abandoning me. That much I could tell.

This was also how he just called Nemuri over while also getting adoption papers prepared for her in just a matter of half an hour. Naturally he made me go to sleep again and rest some more. By the time I woke up, I could hear Nem and Aizawa talking with each other.

Nemuri: So why did you call me over again?

Aizawa: Just sign these papers.

Nemuri: What are those?

Aizawa: Nothing important.

Nemuri: ... adoption papers?

Aizawa: *Sigh* Did you had to read them.

Nemuri: I am not about to sign my soul away.

Aizawa: I bet if Nezu would have put these papers down, you would.

Nemuri: That's because Nezu is scarier then the devil himself.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Just sign it.

Nemuri: No. Who's even the kid I am adopting.

This was when I got through the living room where Toga still was completly knocked out and went to the kitchen where the two adults were. Needless to say that I picked up a cat in my arms and had it like a stuffed animal like it's feed were dangling down while I was holding it's uper torso. This cat was 100% pure fluffy liquid. This much was proof!

Me: Morning.

Aizawa: Morning kitten.

Nemuri: Oh morning little gem.

Me: What are those?

Aizawa: Nothing important.

Adoption paper are not important now huh?

Nemuri: Adoption paper are not important now huh?

That was exactly what I was thinking.

I mean you could have definitelly made her sign these in a better way.

Who puts adoption paper in front of someones nose and just says sign it.

Of course they will read what they sign first.

Me: Is this for Toga.

Nemuri: Who's Toga?

Me: My friend.

Nemuri: You have a friend that is not a cat?

Okay no need to be rude now!

I only like to associate more with these cat's than a bunch of idiots from my school.

OR

That stupid Dandelion.

Me: Yeah. Nem! Will you help her out?

Was I playing the cute kid card right here?

Yes, yes, I was!

Did I manage to make some puppy eyes?

Yup.

And the best part was that I saw Nemuri melting while looking into my eyes. She definitelly couldn't resist the cuteness, I was basically emitting.

Nemuri: Of course I will. Give me these god damn papers.

Without even thinking twice she just signed the papers and looked at me before going ahead and hug me.

Nemuri: MamaNem would do anything for ya. 

Me: Thank you. 

Once she let go off me, I took her hand and went to the living room where Toga was laying on pointed on the kid. I also glanced back at my father while leading her to Toga and he had his eye brown raised up high and an open mouth. You know, I could be an obedient kid who is cute and just needs love. Not as if I didn't fool enough of people up until now anyways.

Me: This is Toga.

I went to her side and started waking Toga up very lightly so that I wouldn't make her panick in the slightest. Thankfully she just woke up and went for a deep hug.

Me: Toga?

Toga: Hm? Izu? 

Me: Toga-chan!

Toga: Mhhh~ Let me sleep a bit more.

Me: But Hime! I got you a mother.

Toga: Huh?

By the sound of me mentioning that, she jumped up looking at me, Aizawa and Nemuri before jumping to Nemuri and hug her looking up at the woman too.

Toga: You really wanna have me?

Nemuri definitelly had zero chances of escaping this much cuteness and all I had to say was MISSION COMPLETED!

Nemuri: Aww look at how cute you are.

Toga: I am cute?

Nemuri: You sure are.

Toga: You my new mom?

Nemuri: Sure am cutypie. My name is Nemuri Kayama. You might know me as Midnight.

Toga: You a hero.

I knew where this was going so I jumped into the hug too.

Me: Hime, you not happy? She is a super super nice woman and she is a friend of mine.

Toga: A friend of my friend is my friend.

Me: Yup but she is your mom now. She will love ya and give you all the attention you need.

Nemuri: Sure will and we will start at getting you two some new cloths! Look at you guys. This is sooo outdated.

Me: Ahm, I am fine.

Nemuri: Nope. You both are coming with me today.

Me: Dad?

Aizawa: No, can do.

Me: But Dad, you coming with us right?

Aizawa: No.

Me: Dadzawaaaaaa ~!

Aizawa: Don't look at me like this.

Me: But daddy....

Aizawa: No.

Me: Zawaaaa Pleasssee~!

Aizawa: *Sigh* Fine.

Just like that we all went shopping and I made sure to get Toga and Nemuri to enjoy being together. I could see that Toga definitelly tried her best to fit in and she did wanted to have a family. I knew this was her biggest wish and now that she had the chance of having one, she was doing all she coul. To be honest, that crazy blood loving kid and the crazy R-rated Hero were a perfect match together.

Now all I had to do was A) Not get caught again by Aizawa and B) get Dabi to his family or adopted by another hero. Maybe I would get him as a brother just to make Shoto jealous. He was after all a good brother too. That burned chicken nugget never gave up on his brother. That much I knew since I had to report back to him how Shoto was doing and he made me help Shoto out wherever I could.