... uncertainty...

Once we arrived at Aizawa's house, we were immediately greeted by Mic and Midnight with Touya and Toga. They apparently waited all together for me to get home. 

Mic: I WAS SO WOrried!

At first he used his quirk. His voice was loud enough and it was already pretty late which in combination to my jumpiness didn't really fit well. I flinched and then I felt Aizawas hand on my shoulder.

Great start!

Why the hell are they even here?

Aizawa: You good?

Me: Yeah.. it just took me by surprise.

Aizawa: You sure?

Me: It's already pretty late and having a loud cockatoo scream at you isn't the best thing. So yeah I am sure. Besides I just got a trash can where he belongs.

Touya: You succeeded?

Me: Sure did.

This made the hero snicker a little bit.

Midnight: You heard that, he called you a cockatoo too.

Mic: *GASP*! Don't you dare encourage that little listener!

That eveening I discovered why soo many people were in the house. It was apparently my turn to cook and they all wanted me to do some fancy steak with some cake as a dessert. Well I did what they asked since I basically owed them a favor for putting them through something like this without a warning.

After that was done it, Tsukauchi went home as fast as he came and Midnight, Toga, Mic and Touya were to stay with us over night something about pyjama party. Thankfully I had my own room and went to it after it got too much for me. There was just way too much to think about. I knew it was just a matter of time till the LOV would make their first appearence after all.i

I went to the window in my room and opened it. I loved the night breeze and wanted to feel it.

Me: I wonder when they will stricke....

The light in the room where still on and I could hear a knock, then Mic opened the door.

Aizawa: Sorry if I am bothering you, I saw you still had the lights on and I wanted to check up on you.

Me: Yeah...

I was still standing by the window leaning against it.

Aizawa: Is something bothering you?

Me: Kinda.

Aizawa: Wanna talk about it?

Me: I am just worried about the future.

Aizawa: *Sigh* There is nothing we can do about it just hope for the best and live in the present kid.

Me: I guess so.

Aizawa: Well the reason I came in was because I brought you some hot chocolate... You seem as to need it.

He put the cup down on the bedside table and then said his goodbye and left.

I gave the darkness outside the window one last glance before I went to the bed. Before I actually went to sleep, I drank the dirnk he brought in and was thankfull everything he does for me.

I hope nothing will go wrong.

If THEY knows that I am in a house of heroes then no one can tell what they are planning....

I don't want to lose you all....

I took Lucifer off the ground and put him beside me, hugging him while I was slowly drifting to sleep. In my dreams, I saw the nomu and was back to the cage they loved putting me in to fight it. It was always a strugle to survive but this was something else. It was life or death situation one wrong move and it was over. Still I managed to survive it every time.