Low-Key boredome!

After the whole robbery incident I ended up behind the black tinted glass with the cat police officer while Tsukauchi was actually interrogating the people or robbors. For me they seem as if they were out of a mental asylum but it turns out it was actually the bank directors quirk that could do something like this. What an amazingly amusing quirk.

In time of danger he used it and after that all hell broke lose in a humorous way so that no one was able to get out of the bank because they were laughing soo hard about the whole situation. No one could keep in their laugher and so the police was called because the alarm went off. One of the guys acting like an animal set it off unintentionally. This was how the police got informed and rushed in but because they couldn't see nor hear a thing from inside they thought it was actually a bank with all their employees as well as citizen as kaptives.

Well they sure got everything wrong.

Thankfully by now the villains were back to their normal sense. Still they sure were a bunch of idiot if you asked me. I've seen the LOV in action and even Toga was better then them.

Me: I am bored.

Sansa: This is interresting tho, no? NYA!

Me: How is this interresting?

Sansa: Well just listen to why they did it, Nya.

Me: But they refuse to speak!

Sansa: Just watch our boss, nya.

I did what he said but nothing happened and I got soo bored that I decided to put greed inside. At leas this way I could have a lot more fun. I mean Greed was a pretty good cat that could also defend himself.

Me (whispering): Greed, you up for some fun?

Greed: Mew!

Me: Ahm officer, can I go to the toilets?

Sansa: Sure, kid. Nya.

Me: Ahm where can I find them?

Sansa: Down the hallway, the second door before the turn to your left.

Me: Got it.

I went out of the room leaving the officer behind. It really seem as if it was his definition of having some fun. Well mine was sure something different and so instead of going to the restroom, I went into the room where Tsukauchi was in with Greed in my hands.

Me: Detective? I am bored.

Villain: A kid?

Me: Better than being a dog.

Villain: YOU FREAKING-

Before the villain could attack me, the detective gave him a smack across the villains head and then actually hit it down towards the table.

AUTCH!

That must have hurt!

Who would have thought that this guy actually had some power!

Well I am sure the villain won't curse or use cursed language in front of a kid again.

Might as well give the man some brain damage.

Is that actually a dent in the table?

No way!

Remind me to never piss the detective off while being cuffed on that table!

Detective: Watch your damn language in front of a child.

Villain: TSK!

Detective : What are you doing here?

Me: I am bored.

The moment I got in, I put Greed down and immediately started to distract the detective. I wanted to leave the cat alone with the criminal. At least I was sure that the guy would start talking immediately afterward.

Detective: *Sigh* Didn't I tell you to stay with Sansa?

Me: But I am bored! This guy is not talking and you want me to stand behind these glasses watching the whole day? I am tired and bored out of my mind.

Detective: I should have thought about this. Let's go out of here.

Once he cameover to me, he put a hand on my shoulder and we both excited the room and went to the observer room. Well the cat officer sure looked surprised to see what just happened.

Detetcive: Sansa! Didn't I tell you watch over the kid? What the hell are you doing?

Sansa: Watching the interrogation Sir, Nya!

Detective: Then how come he went inside?

Sansa: I don't know Sir, Nya!

Detective: Tell me what does watching over a kid mean?

Sansa: ... that ahm... Sir... Nya!

Detective: It means to keep an eye on him and entertain him so he will not get bored. 

The moment the detective said that we could hear something and I knew that the show was about to start.

Greed: HISSSS!

Villain: FUCKING CAT!

Greed: MREWW!!!

Me: Oop...

Detective: IZUKU!

Me: What?

He looked at me as if I was guilty. Well the only thing I did wrong was actually not doing this from the get-a-go. This was just time consuming and nothing worked. Tsukauchi already tried a couple of methods to make him talk but nothing worked so why not let the cat handle it.

Detective: What the heck is Greed doing there?

Me: Pouncing at a cuffed villain.

Detetcive: I can see that. I am asking why he is doing that?

Me: Boredom? I don't know.

Detective: Sansa, get the cat out of there.

Well that sure was the wrong choice here since the moment the officer went inside Greed mewed at Sansa and the next thing we saw was the officer pouncing on the villain. The desk was split in half at some point and the chair was sent flying towards us. Still the cats had the upper hand here since the guy was cuffed with special quirk cancellation cuffs.

Detective: *sigh*

Me: Hihihihi

Detective: Is this entertainment enough for you?

Me: Yup and you can't say no either cause look at how much you are smiling.

Detetcive: I won't lie either.

Me: Doesn't happen often now does it?

Detective: Nope but we should get them appart.

Me: Leave them be fore a minute more.

Detetcive: Yeah...

Me: How about 5 more and I'll get Greed to stop?

Detective: Sounds good to me. Do you want some tea?

Me: Oh sure! 

With some tea and coffee equipt, the detective and I started watching this whole thing happening and at some point the villain started begging us to get the cats away but you know us, we were enjoyin watching the whole thing. In the end, we both decided to watch this whole thing happening for anouther 5 minutes before we decided to get the villains and cats seperated. As if a miracle happened the villain was soo talkative after that. It was really a present and miracle sent from heaven or so one might say.

Me: Good job, Greed.

Sansa: I am sorry Sir, Nya! I didn't know why I suddenly attacked the man, Nya!

Detective: It is okay. Get the day off Sansa and rest up.

Sansa: Thank you Sir, Nya.

Detective: And for you, I'll get you to UA. 

Me: Ahm okay.