Hide and seek with a cheat!

So they brought me to a theatre which I found pretty funny since both of them seemes as if they were more the cinema type of people than a theatre. Besides that I had no intention of going in there at all. 

Tensei: So what do you think about our destination?

Me: I ... ahm...

Mic: You never been to one right?

Me: No... but why are we here?

Mic: To watch a disney musical of course!

HELL NAH!

You can't be serious right!

A Disney musical?

Do I look like a girl to you that needs some princesses singing?

I am not even going in there!

What's wrong with ya!

Now I know why he is referring to you as a dumb cockatoo!

As we arrived at the theator, I had the cat in my arms like a stuffed toy and looked at them. It was only as of now that they realized that there was a cat in my hands. Well it was a fluffy cat at least and I kinda adored carrying it all around.

Mic: My god is this Sho's cat?

Me: Greed, yes.

Tensei: Since when did one of his demon cats come with us.

Me: The beginning.

Mic: The heck! Why didn't you say anything little listener?

Me: Why should I?

Tensei: Well it's a house cat. It can get lost. You wouldn't want that right?

Me: A cat that jumped into a car and follows me around will not get lost that easily.

Tensei: But what if? You would be sad right? How leave the cat in the car with a slightly open window for now?

Me: No.

Greed: MEW!

Tensei: That cat is welcomed to stay!

Me: Huh?

Mic: No!

Greed: MEW!

Mic: Oh what am I saying! Of course the cat can stay.

Wait what?

Ohh this cat can manipulate others!

What a handy and frightening quirk he has!

Me: Are you doing this?

I looked down at the cat in my hand all the cat did was give me a small node and then a cute little mew. Well now I knew for sure that this cat had some kind of manipulating or brainwashing quirk.

Me: Ahm soo anyone want some drinks? I can get us some coffee, tea or hot chocolate from over there.

Mic: Hmmm... We are not allowed to get stuff from somewhere else inside the theatre tho.

Tensei: Better question, how are we going to get the cat inside.

Mic: Well we just have to say it is a guardian cat or something. Even emotional support should work.

Tensei: You sure about that.

Mic: If that doesn't work, I use my hero license card to get us in with the cat!

Tensei: I am in.

Well that surely is one heck of a brainwashing he did on them!

Just a couple minutes ago he was against the cat and now Greed is a must have.