Gotcha!

Aizawa's POV:

RG: Get your ass over here you undeveloped butterfly.

That was all that I heard when the door to my classroom went open. I was as usually laying on the ground not even teaching my class. They had an assignment from me to do so there was no reason for me to teach them at all. It was something I gave them for self study after explaining a bit.

However once the door opened and I heard RG's voice telling me to move my ass out of my nice warm and cozy sleeping bag, the day was definitely over. There was absolutely no need for her to call me over but it had to be something important so I stood up and went over to her after giving my class one last glance with my quirk activated. It was a warning they all knew too well.

Me: What is it.

RG: I have your son in my office.

Me: What happened.

RG: Ask your detective friend.

Me: *Sigh* I left him with Zashi and Tensei.

RG: Hahahaha what a mistake.

Me: *Sigh* is he all right?

RG: Yes he just walked in and went straight to lay down on a bed.

Me: Thank god.

RG: I think you didn't get me right. He walked in on his own and jumped into the third bed.

Me: And?

RG: *Sigh* How was he supposed to know where my office is?

Me: ... What did he say?

RG: He said it was just random.

Me: I see.

RG quickly led me to the infirmary where Izuku was staying but what she forgot to say was that he had one of my demon cats too. The only thankful thing here was that it wasn't Lucifer. That cat was the devil himself. For some reason the other cats were always respecting him. It was also the only cat that they respected.

Me: *Sigh*

The moment I opened the door I thought my heart is gonna melt. It was soo cut seeing Izuku laying there with greed in his hands completely cuddling that cat as if was a plush toy. It was sure something else seeing him like this and the best thing was that he was sleeping too.

Without thinking twice I took my phone out and madr a snap shot from them. That was for sure my new wallpaper. No ne d to tell anyone about this little sleeping angel.

RG: He was awake just a couple of minutes ago.

Me: Leave him be.

RG: I would never wake a sleeping child and you know it.

I walked over to the kid and he continued to sleep. However the cat was wide awake and looking at me. I could tell what this beast was thinking but he couldn't do a thing seeing how he was held and snuggled with.

However that wasn't the thing that was making me walk over it was the fact that Izuku started to whimper as if he had a nightmare. He wasn't tossing or turning but pulling Greed close to himself for comfort and he looked terrible which made my heart be in pain.

I went over to the small green bean and shook him slightly.

Me: Kid?

Nothing.

So I shock him again.

Me: Problem child?

This time he opened his eyes and they were wide open with a red color. He definitelly was scared for a bit but soon the red morphed into gold and then back to green which means he was glad to see me and now back to being in a normal state.